What Does Biking Mean To You

• Discuss What Does Biking Mean To You in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; just thought id start this thread to really see what biking means to you peeps, i got up at 5am this morning and went up my local skate part just to... ...
C

chrisbmx2007

What Does Biking Mean To You post #1
just thought id start this thread to really see what biking means to you peeps, i got up at 5am this morning and went up my local skate part just to have it all to myself....it was just me the skatepark and the sunrise, sounds kinda korny but well what does biking mean to you!

C

crypto

What Does Biking Mean To You post #2
i have a cold and can barely breathe through my nose and im going out to ride in a couple of minutes :D

Wombles

Wombles

What Does Biking Mean To You post #3
biking means fun, meetin new people n just something better to do than sit on ya fat ass... thats what i think of bikin...

Carsten Bonde

Carsten Bonde

What Does Biking Mean To You post #4
Everything

godbarber

godbarber

What Does Biking Mean To You post #5
Biking is a way to have fun, go out with your friends and meet new people, it gives you enjoyment, friends, even girlfriends, as well as money (the least important aspect) So Biking = Life

O

OXtrls250

What Does Biking Mean To You post #6
riding my bike and feeling free

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggles

Biggles

What Does Biking Mean To You post #7
means i can get out of the house and get away from everyone whenever i like, which is a huge relief, someone said to me today 'Lewis i absolutely cannot remember the last time i saw you without your bike, and i see you every day!'

gives you a great feeling of accomplishment when you work hard at a trick and land it, you get respect from your friends when you ride with them, and your girlfriend usually thinks your ass and arms look nice when you're riding, which of course everyone loves

i ride my bike every day without fail, no matter how shit i feel

MikeT

MikeT

What Does Biking Mean To You post #8
Individuality really. Yeah sure it's good to get prop's when you learn something, but it's also good to be yourself. It's like an art,but good.

iBMX569

iBMX569

What Does Biking Mean To You post #9
Everything. Plus it helps with life. look at my signature, its so true

Jammer6969

Jammer6969

What Does Biking Mean To You post #11
Its an escape from the real world. When i BMX there is nothing on my mind but learning a new trick or landing a trick for the first time. It also helps me stay away from the Reefer and Beers. I like to drink i must admit, but BMX is just plain old fun, I seem to hurt myself a lot, but hey thats part of the game.

R

Ryno149

What Does Biking Mean To You post #12
It's not everything...but it definitely is something. I like BMXing and mountain biking because you don't have to rely on other people like other sports. People tend to annoy the hell out of me and biking allows me to be able to be by myself and have fun.

And I don't have a bike right now. My new mountain bike should get here in a week and I'm still working on my BMX bike...I'm kind of stressed out right now.

C

chrisbmx2007

What Does Biking Mean To You post #13
kool cheers for all these replies, think i hit a good topic :D

K

king92

What Does Biking Mean To You post #14
hmmmmmm....NO!?

i think it is a stupid topic but go on...

noobilicious

noobilicious

What Does Biking Mean To You post #15
My anti drug

Chris

Chris

What Does Biking Mean To You post #16
here here. bikings kept me away from people i'd normally hang around with who are now druggys.

it made me meet new people, and in fact i've met a lot of amazing people because of it. (yes seb that includes you)

sthumack

sthumack

What Does Biking Mean To You post #17
being able to do whatever i want without looking back. being able to do somethign for me once in a while. being able to show myself i can accomplish anything. riding is away for me to give myself a chance to get away from everybody and every pressure.

samcoolguy

samcoolguy

What Does Biking Mean To You post #18
biking is good cuz it gets me bitches and they sucka my junka so nice

kkmk

kkmk

What Does Biking Mean To You post #19
When im on my bike,nothign matters. The guy who has sworn he will kill me if i do anythign wrong by him (he means it to), the homework im not doing, family shit. When im on my bike working on tricks, none of it matters, its just me and my bike. Flatland is a bitch, and you do get frustrated, but when you get something landed for the first time, its an amazing feeling.

I wrote an essay on flatland.

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

What Does Biking Mean To You post #20
Hmm what does biking mean to me....

Biking is something to do for fun, have fun doing it, thats all me and my friends do,and it's fun watching your friends ride and then you try and show them up.

Biking is to live for.

New Topics