What do you think of redline?

• Discuss What do you think of redline? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey, i wanted to know what you guys think of redline.. I managed to get one for my birthday for about 500 aussie dollars... i havent yet bought any... ...
  • Tags bike bikes dirt new bikes parts photo race bikes racing bikes
dirt_jumping_maniac

dirt_jumping_maniac

What do you think of redline? post #1
Hey, i wanted to know what you guys think of redline.. I managed to get one for my birthday for about 500 aussie dollars... i havent yet bought any parts for it, coz im to poor but yer. Anyways, the picture of it is my avatar thing so yeah, tell me what ya think of 'em.

Clutch

Clutch

What do you think of redline? post #2
Looks alright, but you'll have to tell me what you think of it because I don't own anything of redlines, cept for a set of grips I took off my bro's bike a while back...

I hear they arn't to bad, good race bike from my understanding.

500 Aussie dollars? What is that... Or what is that equivalent too...

W

William

What do you think of redline? post #3
i cant say i've ever heard of red line, the bike in your pic looks good, what do you think of your bike from riding it?

M

MuffinMan

What do you think of redline? post #4
redline is racing, and your a dirt jumper

dirt_jumping_maniac

dirt_jumping_maniac

What do you think of redline? post #5
yer my bikes is pretty good... infact its a really good bike, im only a beginner... the frame is strong... 4 pc bars, 3 pc cranks, 14 mm axles... i rekon i got a pretty good brand new bike

500 aussie is about 375 us dollars... around there anyways!

F

federal_rider12

What do you think of redline? post #6
redline is mostly known for their great racing bikes but their dirt and freestyle bikes arent bad, the top line ones are good. i had a limited edition xx that had a full 4130 chromoly frame unlike all the other xx redlines

that was my old bike and im going to build it back up with old parts, so itll be my beat up bike

O

oibmxpunx

What do you think of redline? post #7
real good race bikes

RuLe

RuLe

What do you think of redline? post #8
freestyle redlines = heavy (well back like 2 years ago they where never ridin one latly)

F

federal_rider12

What do you think of redline? post #9
they arent that heavy. they are not like hoffman bikes, but weight dont matter when your strong and you need to be strong in bmx

C

cav89

What do you think of redline? post #10
Redline r good bikes........i got a good old '02 model petty cash........
its a bit heavy, but most of their new bikes rnt.......

they rnt only racing btw.......i havent needed to replace parts, yours SHOULD last a long time, so if you want to replace parts wait till they break.....

btw, wherebouts in qld r u?

I

infantry43RIDER

What do you think of redline? post #11
RuLe said:
freestyle redlines = heavy (well back like 2 years ago they where never ridin one latly)
you have to start giving other downsides to bikes man.

dirt_jumping_maniac

dirt_jumping_maniac

What do you think of redline? post #12
Yeah im riding a 2004 model slam... the parts are really good.. ive heard from sum mates that they got the best forks.. i rekon its true! yer this is a freestyle bike, i can weigh it for you if u want... anyways, yer im in toowoomba... its alright...

how old is everyone in here?

and thanks for the advice

C

cav89

What do you think of redline? post #13
Yeh man redline have great strong parts..........lat ages....like i sed b4........im in brissy.............n im 14 turnin 15 l8a in d year......urself?

yeh, i was pretty sure it was a slam, from memory i think it has dirt jumpin monster forks w/ 990 mounts..........3 peice forged cranks, alex rims, holy rollers, and a few other parts, u mite think of getting rid of the cranks for a nice pair of tubular l8a on down the line as the forged ones r heavy, but hey, you may get used 2 em and save the cash.......

cav

T

Trimix

What do you think of redline? post #14
To add....they have been around a long time also. Which can be good (I said CAN)

M

Mr_Shrapnel

What do you think of redline? post #15
they suck, only ride them if you race, otherwise i will have to beat you with a large stick

D

Deliciouspeed

What do you think of redline? post #16
Hostilities :lol:
How entertaining, can we get a web cam for that?

dirt_jumping_maniac

dirt_jumping_maniac

What do you think of redline? post #17
yeah i know, redline have been pretty strong...
thats what ive got, an 04 model slam... the parts are pretty good though ive found that it has gotta bitta weight that can easily be taken off... and im savin up for holy rollers too...
yer im 13 turnin 14 in october... u been round toowoomba? if ya hear of anyone makin jumps tell me coz they keep gettin bulldozed by council

ahahaha hostilities is right... chill dude

C

cav89

What do you think of redline? post #18
Nah man, sorry but i havent been round toowoomba for years and years......so i dont no of any jumps.......just find some woods or something and build em in among the trees......they shouldn't 'doze em cause theyll wanna keep the trees........

yeh, holy rollers r good tyres....got mine bout 4 weeks ago, runnin awesome.........

are you eligible to work on your own bike, or r u a complete dumba$$ at that(no offense, cus hey, we all were at one stage or another)

Cav......

yer n im turnin 15 in sept.

New Topics