What do you ride?

• Discuss What do you ride? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I was just wondering what everyone rides.. its a pretty dumb poll but the only flat landers i know at this forum are leon and fol so i just wanna see... ...
  • Tags dirt flatland street vert

What do you ride?

• Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dirt

• Flatland

• All of the above

• Park & Street

• Dirt & Street

• Dirt, Street & Park

• Flatland & other

• Vert

• vert & other

• Total voters
E

EPMD

What do you ride? post #1
I was just wondering what everyone rides.. its a pretty dumb poll but the only flat landers i know at this forum are leon and fol so i just wanna see what you ride

K

kyle

What do you ride? post #2
Dirt, Stret and Park.

I

infantry43RIDER

What do you ride? post #3
well i voted for dirt...street...and park but i mostly really only ride street...however i love getting out to nice trails and nice parks at times just to mix shit up.

F

federal_rider12

What do you ride? post #4
mostly street, a bit of dirt, and a very little park

F

FOL

What do you ride? post #5
flatland, and this week I'll start street, and I still need to find a good park and vert...

so I just wait with voting and then select one of the other options than flatland only ;)

L

leon_luxton

What do you ride? post #6
FLATLAND and thats it :wink:

E

EPMD

What do you ride? post #7
Yeah i couldnt make a vote that said "flatland & something else"

B

BMX Man

What do you ride? post #8
i ride mostly street but i have been gettin into flatland, i am gonna try to get into dirt

F

FOL

What do you ride? post #9
EPMD said:
Yeah i couldnt make a vote that said "flatland & something else"
I added it ;) and vert as well, if you don't mind (otherwise I shall delete it again)

C

casperh

What do you ride? post #10
you didnt knew i flatland? mm ok, by the way, fol i changed my opinion of going street, ill stay to flatland.. i hope:)

T

Tibro

What do you ride? post #11
dirt, street, park

and i stil lcant bunny hop more than 5 inches! hahaha

O

oibmxpunx

What do you ride? post #12
i ride every thing race,park,dirt/trails,street, i try flatland on my 20.5 frame with out pegs and no gyro ive rode vert

B

bob fat bob

What do you ride? post #13
i dirt jump and little bit of street i live in a small town of like 1000 people so no skateparks around here just alot of dirt and back country(awesome if your a mountain bikers two)

P

Pyro insaine

What do you ride? post #14
i ride a little of every thing

me and my local freinds usually do street in our neighbor hood cause there are some hella nice leges at my town

in the towns next to us (with in riding distance) there are some dirt jumps, the ones in our town get torn down by the f*ckin police
there is also a park in the next town over that lets bikes in, unlike my towns park so basicly i do every thing, it just depends on my preferance and how far im willing to ride to get there, thats why i built a flatland bike. to me flatland comes easy and i can do it 4 hours. i usualy do it when no one wants to or can go riding or when i just dont feel like riding an hour out of my way to do what i love. thats whats great about flatland, you dont really have to travel any where but to a flat nonocupied peice of street

i usualy flatland on a basketball court and its great, new concreat and no one ever uses it. also i love flatland cause unlike street, dirt, or vert you cant blame the jump or the rail or any thing else but ur self :idea:

F

FOL

What do you ride? post #15
Pyro insaine said:
to me flatland comes easy
do I get you wrong if I read here "flatland is easy for me" ?

I

infantry43RIDER

What do you ride? post #16
ha.
it might for him though...it just comes easier for certain people...which would not include myself.

F

FOL

What do you ride? post #17
me neither hehe

New Topics