what do you more prefer

• Discuss what do you more prefer in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what color rims do you more like smoke chrome or chrome is there a difference between the break quality too? ...
  • Tags bike photo
@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

what do you more prefer post #1
what color rims do you more like
smoke chrome
or
chrome

is there a difference between the break quality too?

F

federal_rider12

what do you more prefer post #2
smoked chrome is bad i love it! i hate chrome and i hate black so mixing them together rocks! only downside is that the smoked part will wear off if you use brakes and go to chrome. but smoked chrome is awesome all my friends never seen it before and they all want to buy my rims

F

federal_rider12

what do you more prefer post #3

i love my front rim

M

Mr_Shrapnel

what do you more prefer post #4
well coloured rims are generally mainly about aesthetics, they give no advantages.

chrome rims are generally better for braking and the chrome should last longer than an coloured anodize. (this excludes duraluctera anodising)

smoked rims are good cos if you want to run a black rim (because you like the way it looks) you can have the braking advantages of chrome rims with a black colouring.

its all personal prefrence

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

what do you more prefer post #5
so theres no difference between brake quality

F

federal_rider12

what do you more prefer post #6
nope but after a while when you see the smoke go away you better sand your pads because that glaze is on the pads and it leaves streaks and squeaks badly but im lazy right now so my sun 4-play is getting streaked and it wont go away and and squeals like no other but there is no braking difference at all, it also looks kida cool when you wear a line in smoke chrome rims so its like smoke chrome and chrome

New Topics