What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong?

• Discuss What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok let's make a general "what did you do today?" topic where you can say what you did (duh) what went good, what went wrong, if you rode with new... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx bike squeaker tailwhip
F

FOL

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #1
ok let's make a general "what did you do today?" topic where you can say what you did (duh) what went good, what went wrong, if you rode with new people, or at new places. Recorded your trip or whatever.

It could be a nice 'log' if everyone participates actively :)

ok I'll start off:

I tried tailwhip, manual and squeakers mostly. Squeakers is goinjg better and better...I can scuff a fewe times now, one time rode into a bush. and 2 times I sucffed to hard and almost made a face plant.

tailwhip almost went wrong twice or so, I don't understand why I have trouble with this, should be easy, trick. Anyway I keep practising.

two guys of a year of 16 came to me, and I thought "they will probably scream that I should do the most hardest trick and stuff" but they asked very polite if I could do any trick and such, hehe it suprised me and was quite funny :p

M

Mr_Shrapnel

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #2
i went to college today, came home played my bass, downloaded a fe tunes, and generally mouched about. no riding! why? because the weather sucks, and i only just finished fixing my bike today. so not such a great day to be honest. i dont even meet the girl of my dreams...oh well maybe tommorow aye?

I

infantry43RIDER

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #3
here is my answer.
it snowed for 9 hours today.

F

FOL

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #4
god damnit what a bad timing of me ;)

E

EPMD

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #5
Went to school, came home, listened to some music.. went on bmx forum

F

FOL

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #6
I was aiming on bmx related stuff actually ;)

E

EPMD

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #7
Oh! in that case... looked at BMX bikes and parts :D it snowed here

OH! i sold chocolates at school so i could make money for a new bike.. does that count?

B

bruisedbob

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #8
Just rode a little while tonight, like an hour. Mainly worked on this piece of sidewalk thats made into a wedge by a fallen tree(result of Hurricane Isabelle). Footplants and airs, just trying to land more smoothly. Then I thought I'd try one-foot one-hander, both on the same side. I went up, got good height, and the bike went one way, I went to the frozen ground real hard. Maybe try again tomorrow night, if it doesnt snow.

C

casperh

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #9
snow snow snow, it only rains inhere... anyway, i was tagging the town and no cops came after me so that was cool. the only thing that went wrong was that my tags sucked :x

W

Wynex

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #10
snowboarding today and I did my first 5 metres+ jumps 8)

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #11
I learned backside tailslides snowboarding today.

I will have a bike story tomorow.

C

casperh

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #12
i gave my father for his 50est birthday a "award for the biggest bullshitter" :p

F

FOL

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #13
hehe congrats.

I'm going back to a bit more basic (=less fun) then all the hard tricks 8)

staarting off with steamrollers, found a nice road where cars can't ride yet :D

S

sentaafEQpovar

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #14
assuming today was yesterday, well i went to skatepark with pobie, and my cousin tom who skates, but i let him use my shitster gt mach one as a mode of transport(and so i could ride it when we got there)this what i did

had completely forgoten how to do one handers since like a year ago, so in 45 min of constantly hitting the box, i was shooting out fully extended ones.... started by taking hand of grips few times, then i would raise my hand like 2 inches few times, the i would tap my chest a few times, then my head, then get my arm raised a little higher then my head, then bigger and bigger and bigger :)

i can get like a foot of air on my bike on the only q-pipe there.... got like 2 feet on my gt

learned to do tail taps.... learned them by trying to bunnyhop to manuel onto the deck of q-pipe instead of rolling onto it manueling.... then i just was able to stand in one spot long enough for me to hop out

oh, these 3 8 year old black girls came in the park, cuase sum1 was like, aye dont come in here, when they was outside cuase they had these huge old mountain bikes, and the girls was like"why, your racist?, i can do whatever i want" and they ended up yelling like "im black im proud and im equal" or sumthing... it rhymed i know that... well everyone was just pissed so me and pobie just had fun wiht it cand called them racist for saying they was better then us, then we told them me and pobie were ***, and they was like "ew thats nasty, you guys arre wrong" and me and pobie was like"well we think black people are gross" and they was like "oh, ima hit you" and right then pobie said, "jesus doesnt like violence" and i shout out "jesus haters!!!!! im telling god that you want jesus to die" andthey was like "NO NO NO" man it was so funny, we were taking to them for like at least an hour

i think some hella high skateboarder was talking shit about me and wanted to gfight me when i was leaving, and gonna come back after eating, so i was gonna put a socket wrench in my pocket whe we came back, but my friend cousin didnt want to, and he had my bike, and was gonna call his dad to pick him up, but i wa slike "no way, not with my bake" cuase ive gotten rides from his dad with my bike in hi trunk, and its filed with bags of garbage so the bike dosnt fit in,m and half is hanging out, and he turns corners sharp and fast, so it droops, out, and after a like half mile ride through a residentuial area, my bike was draggging on the floor, so i decided wed all just go home together

L

leon_luxton

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #15
well i got up and my mum gave me a lift to southsea skatepark were i ride flatland ewith effraim catlow,he wont there yet so i just rode with this girl who had a white hoffman ep with pink tires and grips,it looked super cool.so we rode when effraim got to the park,it was me,him and her..basicly the only flatlanders in the south,lol.yep then came home and here i am.that was a very brife story of what happened to day :roll:

C

casperh

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #16
i tried squeakers today and it totally sucked, i tagged the town a little bit, i made a joint, but i don not have a lot of experience with that because i always use my waterpipe, so it was like i taped the tip of the joint together etc it was hella stupid and when i finally smoked to rasta-king-size one,pure, it was like, hey it doesnt work and i spent like 20 dolaar on weed and i was like hmm okay :cry:

I

infantry43RIDER

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #17
that is what you get.

F

FT rider

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #18
today sukked a snapped my wrist doing a 180 whip i put me hand out to stop me and..............its gonna be my 5th break in 2yrs now thats 1yr boardin and 1 bikin wich sux but my cast is bent so i can still just hold the bar so im gonna keep ridin a ittle

C

casperh

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #19
infantry43RIDER said:
that is what you get.
explain this philosophical sentence infantratus

S

sentaafEQpovar

What did you do today; what went good, what went wrong? post #20
if i was you, i would not risk riding with a broken wrist... one of most heavily abused parts :/ your choice though, get well soon

New Topics