What bikes are these?

• Discuss What bikes are these? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I can buy these 3 bikes for $100.00. Is it worth it? And does anybody know what kind of bikes they are? I need a bike for general street riding and a... ...
R

RagnarII

What bikes are these? post #1
I can buy these 3 bikes for $100.00. Is it worth it? And does anybody know what kind of bikes they are? I need a bike for general street riding and a bike just for messing around on the tracks. I dont race, its just for fun.

Image here. http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=001nx7.jpg

Thanks for any help.

563poverty

563poverty

What bikes are these? post #2
its very hard to tell what they are or if there any good i would offer less for them i dont see any thing there worth 100$

E

Eight Thirty

What bikes are these? post #3
they are all mongoooossseessss dont do it
piece of shet if i say so myself

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

What bikes are these? post #4
my friend, you just wasted a good $100...

W

west aus rider

What bikes are these? post #5
mmm, its up to you if you want to spend 100 dollars on them.i cant tell what they are but

R

RagnarII

What bikes are these? post #6
Is that a kickstand on the left bike? lol. The one with white tires, not the one standing up.
Again, I just need bikes to ride around on. I dont need good stuff. I'll probably buy them anyway. I dont know.

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

What bikes are these? post #7
No dude! youre going to have to put alot of work into all of them to get them ridable. Also theyre older than time itself

T

troy

What bikes are these? post #8
Is that a kickstand on the left bike? lol. The one with white tires, not the one standing up.
Again, I just need bikes to ride around on. I dont need good stuff. I'll probably buy them anyway. I dont know.

Don't expect to be doing any tricks on them. It will just make them weaker, and than they will eventually break.

Effectively losing you $100 in the process

R

RagnarII

What bikes are these? post #9
Hmm... What would be a decent bike to look for if these are no good? Again just for street riding and messing around on the track. I really dont want to spend a lot of money, otherwise I would just buy new. Thanks again.

IB Street

IB Street

What bikes are these? post #10
No dude! youre going to have to put alot of work into all of them to get them ridable. Also theyre older than time itself
Yeah lol, they all like like they could snap on a 2 inch hop.:(

Red Horn

Red Horn

What bikes are these? post #11
for street riding and messing around on the track.
You really need two separate bikes for that. Decide what you most want to do and maybe we can help you.

R

RagnarII

What bikes are these? post #12
I guess I would be doing more street riding. Thats not to say I wouldn't take this bike on the track at all though. As of right now I'm riding a 90's mongoose flatland bike on the track.

Is there a guide for buying bikes somewhere?

DKkid530

DKkid530

What bikes are these? post #13
the one that is red is magna because my friend got one just like that. that is all i know. better not buy it. if i were you i would save up 200 and get one on craigslist.

Red Horn

Red Horn

What bikes are these? post #14
Street bike=durable and heavy compared to a track (race) bike. I guess you could sneak in when no one is looking :hihi:. Seriously, what do you want to spend? Also are you heavy or tall?

G

givertits

What bikes are these? post #15
i wouldnt pay for ne of those three bikes big waste of money

T

troy

What bikes are these? post #16
Street bike=durable and heavy compared to a track (race) bike. I guess you could sneak in when no one is looking :hihi:. Seriously, what do you want to spend? Also are you heavy or tall?
Fail. Most street bikesare under 27-26 lbs these days. The only difference you would need on a trails bike would be different tires, and you would have to have brakes.

Pretty much it..

Red Horn

Red Horn

What bikes are these? post #17
??? Most street bikes are not under 27,26. Some high end and mid level completes are. Most race bikes are under 25. To ride a track that is monitored you would need knobbies, pads and a number plate if you intend on racing. Would you have preferred I said "durable and heavier"?

Punda Nose

Punda Nose

What bikes are these? post #18
Why spend 100 there when you can spen a 100 here:DOur goodies are way better than those tin Bricks.Alot of peolpe on here have stuff for sale and im sure you can get a good amount of parts for 100$ on here:p

D

D.Mills

What bikes are these? post #19
get all street parts, run a brake. run light pegs. and just run an odyssey dirt path on the front

BoyOBoyle

BoyOBoyle

What bikes are these? post #20
You get what you pay for.

New Topics