*WHAT BIKE DO I BUY*

• Discuss *WHAT BIKE DO I BUY* in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; IM NEW TO BMXIN BUT AINT A SHITE RIDER IVE RIDDIN MTB ALL MY LIFE AND FANCIE A CHANGE, I DUNNO WHAT BIKE TO BUY COZ I KNOW NIFFIN BOUT BMX'S (WELL A... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx
T

The One

*WHAT BIKE DO I BUY* post #1
IM NEW TO BMXIN BUT AINT A SHITE RIDER IVE RIDDIN MTB ALL MY LIFE AND FANCIE A CHANGE, I DUNNO WHAT BIKE TO BUY COZ I KNOW NIFFIN BOUT BMX'S (WELL A BIT) IVE £350 TO SPEND I NEED A TRAIL/STREET BIKE I WAS THINKIN THE NEW DK FOUR PACK......ANY GOOD OR SUGGEST SOME OTHER GOOD BIKES

THANKS'
MARK

:D

C

Colorblinded

*WHAT BIKE DO I BUY* post #2
1. Don't use all caps
2. Learn English
3. Do some bike research of your own

I

infantry43RIDER

*WHAT BIKE DO I BUY* post #3
look into some other bike companies besides...
dk
haro
gt
dyno

go to some website called www.google.com and search for some UK bmx mailorder websites...click on one that interests you..are you following so far?

then find a bike (these are just some examples of some beginner low money bikes...these companies DO have high end but you won't need that...)
eastern completes
fit complete
WTP complete

check some of those out or maybe you could just actually find one that YOU like and not that anyone else on this website recommended...good luck with that buddy and go ride your shinny new bike...don't get it dirty.

T

The One

*WHAT BIKE DO I BUY* post #4
Colorblinded said:
1. Don't use all caps
2. Learn English
3. Do some bike research of your own
Your a c.u.n.t. 8)

E

evanc

*WHAT BIKE DO I BUY* post #5
OMG!!11@!1one!`1 ITS N30!1