What bb do I have?

• Discuss What bb do I have? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have an '06 (I think) Integral Slauson. It has a black frame, gray bars and forks, and red and white decals. Everywhere I read, even Danscomp, which... ...
D

doogster

What bb do I have? post #1
I have an '06 (I think) Integral Slauson. It has a black frame, gray bars and forks, and red and white decals. Everywhere I read, even Danscomp, which had the bike that looked just like mine up on it's page at the time, said it had a spanish bb. even the kid I bough it from said it was Spanish, but now I read that it may be American. I bought hollow bite cranks with sealed Spanish bb's and they just do not seem right. Can anyone give me the diameters of the bearings in an American and Spanish bb?

Thanks

Stephen G

Stephen G

What bb do I have? post #2
well you should be able to tell an american bb because its fkn huge like 2" wide but spanish bbs are about the size of euros, give or take a bit. theyr quite small, a bit bigger than an inch, oh and american bearings sit in cups which sit in the frame, thats another way you can tell

B

bmx045

What bb do I have? post #3
from the information I've gathered, you have an american BB, for the 06 slauson.

B

BMXer713

What bb do I have? post #4
i have 2006 integral slauson, great bike reccomend it to anyone even intermediates. However i was unable to get specs on the bike it does have AMerican bb i dunno if its sealed or not though

D

doogster

What bb do I have? post #5
It is American. After riding mountain bikes for a while now I can't believe all the options in bmx. I finally found the thread with the measurements of each bottom bracket. Thanks. Maybe I'll do a bike check after getting everything together.

New Topics