what are the best dc's

• Discuss what are the best dc's in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey what are the best dc's for sturdyness because the model i had the kaisen were flimsy and shit but i found out later that they were jsut soley... ...
S

stewart

what are the best dc's post #1
hey what are the best dc's for sturdyness
because the model i had the kaisen were flimsy and shit but i found out later that they were jsut soley skate shoes does anyone now the more bmx related models

D

danielz

what are the best dc's post #2
none.. you should get shoes with alot of srip on the bottom, not smoothj surfaces for skating. and i dont like dc's but i mean if u like them go ahead and get them.

Minitrix

Minitrix

what are the best dc's post #3
I've found that the best DC's are the ones with this little thing called DGT, or Dynamic Grip Technology. They grip very well, as expected, and last longer than most other shoes.

S

SeattleBMX

what are the best dc's post #4
dcs suck
get some loteks, they last for ever and are bmx specific

B

band aid

what are the best dc's post #5
dc sucks ass it is so overrated don't do it because it is really popular. get lotek they are great just like seattle said^^^

I

ilovemyfbm

what are the best dc's post #6
Get the pures!I've owned 3 pairs already!
Loteks....don't really like how they look.I don't care if they're made for bmx, they're ugly as hell.
I don't have to be the best-looking guy at the skatepark but I wan't to at least have nice shoes that grip my pedals like theres no tomorrow.Loteks can do the same but they're roach-stompers :)

Minitrix

Minitrix

what are the best dc's post #7
DC's don't all suck.
I will admit that DC does make some models that should have been left on the paper they were designed on.

C

Charles

what are the best dc's post #8
Don't know about DC's, I would say make sure at least the toe is tripple stitched though.
I'm getting me some Lotek Deltas.

Q

Quen

what are the best dc's post #9
ummmmmmm just go barefoot....

New Topics