what are forums for??

• Discuss what are forums for?? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what do you guys think forums are for?? 1:cant ask help for tricks-you all would just complain about learning on your own and somehow lead to some... ...
  • Tags bike parts
P

PoserPro

what are forums for?? post #1
what do you guys think forums are for??
1:cant ask help for tricks-you all would just complain about learning on your own and somehow lead to some fight of some sort??
2:cant ask for opinions on what parts are or which bike should __this get-and somehow lead to some fight of some sort??
3:cant ask anymore quetions because all you jerks out there are pissed off of people asking for your help, opinions, ect.
4:And the Newbies wont ask anymore threads cuzz all you jerks scared them away!
Soo WTF do you guys think forums are for??

L

leon_luxton

what are forums for?? post #2
i think forums are for every thing you just said above,only some people dont wanna help you and then theres people who always help and be nice

P

PoserPro

what are forums for?? post #3
im talking to all the people that arent helping and still are talking shit in this forum.....if it ignores them, just leave

P

PoserPro

what are forums for?? post #4
well, im talking shit on this thread too..i didnt mean it that way, i ment to you jerks out there

T

thumpgun

what are forums for?? post #5
Main Entry: fo·rum
Pronunciation: 'fOr-&m, 'for-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural forums also fo·ra /-&/
Etymology: Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door -- more at DOOR
Date: 15th century
1 a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business b : a public meeting place for open discussion c : a medium (as a newspaper) of open discussion or expression of ideas2 : a judicial body or assembly : COURT
3 a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion b : a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities

F

FOL

what are forums for?? post #6
maybe the biggest problem is solved if there is either:
a) a newbie section
b) a trick section

people who hate questions about tricks or hate newbies can just skip those forums

W

Wynex

what are forums for?? post #7
Okay.. new sections

A

aitkenstyle

what are forums for?? post #8
I think that the main purpose of the "Forum" is so people can learn more about the forum and ask questions such as..

1:cant ask help for tricks-you all would just complain about learning on your own and somehow lead to some fight of some sort??
2:cant ask for opinions on what parts are or which bike should __this get-and somehow lead to some fight of some sort??
3:cant ask anymore quetions because all you jerks out there are pissed off of people asking for your help, opinions, ect.
4:And the Newbies wont ask anymore threads cuzz all you jerks scared them away!

W

Wynex

what are forums for?? post #9
H

hartattack_199

what are forums for?? post #10
Its for Just Hangin, we all have the same interest, why not talk about it?

E

evanc

what are forums for?? post #11
Quit complaining, jesus. If you don't like it, then go make your own and see what Wynex gets to put up with every day.

K

Kaps

what are forums for?? post #12
hmm...reminds me...have any of you noticed that the ppl that have been here for a week that ask how to do manuals and such and have like 250 posts already spend more time on this forum then riding there ****in bike...or is it just me?

G

gt_thumps

what are forums for?? post #13
thanks wynex. no1 should complain anymore...
*cough*-johntheguru-*cough*jk. were all friends now.

New Topics