What About Mongoose?

• Discuss What About Mongoose? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What's your opinion about Mongoose BMX? I'm a newbie and it would be my first bike..There's no good BMX shops in my City and no other choises.. ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx shop bmx shops mongoose mongoose bmx parts shop
redbone

redbone

What About Mongoose? post #1
What's your opinion about Mongoose BMX? I'm a newbie and it would be my first bike..There's no good BMX shops in my City and no other choises..

K

keep it real

What About Mongoose? post #2
dude, don't make the same mistake i made. DONT GET MONGOOSE. They'll fall apart after the first 5minutes... they are evil, they are the devil

smay

smay

What About Mongoose? post #3
i agree with keep it real . i got that as my first bike , the brakes working for about a week then sucked everything just sucked and i hadnt really crashed at all i was just practicing bunnyhops lol. they suck man . what i did just recently is copied my friend. what he did was bout some fairly good breaks and then the rest was all no name and it kicks ass so does mine its like a very light frame andnothing has broke l8ly. :idea:

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

What About Mongoose? post #4
i agree, the new mongooses lick balls. older ones are still awsome!

S

SR20DET

What About Mongoose? post #5
mongooses are bad bikes man, avoid gettin 1 of dem man, dey ave the dodgiest parts eva.

redbone

redbone

What About Mongoose? post #6
well, whats so bad in this bike?

I

infantry43RIDER

What About Mongoose? post #7
nothing..
hey if you like the bike and the mongoose company then get it.

redbone

redbone

What About Mongoose? post #8
I'm not mongoose lover, but I don't have any better choices..only TREK and mongoose, but I like mongoose more, and they are much cheaper..

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

What About Mongoose? post #9
i have an old mongoose frame with up-to-date parts and its serving me fine. all execept my stem and forks.

I

infantry43RIDER

What About Mongoose? post #10
redbone said:
I'm not mongoose lover, but I don't have any better choices..only TREK and mongoose, but I like mongoose more, and they are much cheaper..
yea well get it i guess...
the only real thing i have against Mongoose...is that kids younger than you are in sweatshops making them for pennies a day...but i won't go into that.

I

ILKABMX

What About Mongoose? post #11
MONGOOSE FRAMES ROCK

Mongoose frame rocks and thats all there is to it well not all of them but I bought a mongoose at goodwill for 10 $ it was beat up like F*ck but I sanded and painted it the origanal fame fork and crank worked fine! I have replaced them since except for the frame which is super strong and light!

My bike kicks ass by the way, been to skateparks dirtjumps and through my crazy ass friend riding it street.

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

What About Mongoose? post #12
same here, but i have original paint, scratches, dents and rust!

renegade

renegade

What About Mongoose? post #13
some mongoose are good and some r bad

A

ArNoLd

What About Mongoose? post #14
wooop

Hell yeah a mogoose is all the rage if u hav three legs and ure blind i tell thee

lola

lola

What About Mongoose? post #15
mongoose

suck on the goose and that color "puke" :twisted:

redbone

redbone

What About Mongoose? post #16
damn, what's the fu_ckin difference what color it is.

lola

lola

What About Mongoose? post #17
only jk

calm down jus pullin ur leg chill dude :p

A

ArNoLd

What About Mongoose? post #18
c mon ppl mongoose r just so bad i wood rather hav a fukin dyno

I

Iye

What About Mongoose? post #19
I bought one and it was heavy man but its still strong, the only way your gonna get a light mongoose is if you chainsaw it in half :)

New Topics