What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions

• Discuss What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; My boy only had his Haro f-4 a month before he blinked and it was ripped off. Was a nice bike, but a bit heavy considering he's very light himself... ...
  • Tags bike
S

slinky

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #1
My boy only had his Haro f-4 a month before he blinked and it was ripped off. Was a nice bike, but a bit heavy considering he's very light himself.
Any suggestions for a tough, starter bike with a relatively light frame?
Thanks for any help!

T

the hip hop soldier

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #2
a new gt fly is a pretty nice starter bike for the price and pretty light compared to others

S

slinky

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #3
thanks. Your profile says you're a builder? cool. Any more suggestions? $ no object.
another opinion-what should I do with the little skid that ripped the bike off? I've seen him around-he's a quick little bugger-haven't been able to run him down yet...but I'll keep tryin! hehehe

415fsxrules

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #4
I would kill anyone who even tryed to steal my bike.My advice would be to tackle from off the bike and kick the $hit out of him.

H

hartattack_199

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #5
i'd be more funny then just beatin him up, i'd get the truck, and follow him, like how fast can he go? or i'd get on my motorbike and start racing him and be like, "winner gets my bike back" and if he didn't i'd pull him off,then drag him for like 10 feet, of course i live in a place where everybody knows everybody so, it would have to be a stranger for me to do that

T

the hip hop soldier

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #6
what u should do to that kid if u have the serial # for the bike is call the cops and get that little kid in lotsa trouble. or if u have proof that the bike was urs. but some more suggestions would be to get a totally custom bike since money isnt a problem.

M

Mad MiKuS

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #7
LOL MY ASS OF
I would kill anyone who even tryed to steal my bike.My advice would be to tackle from off the bike and kick the $hit out of him.
AND
i'd be more funny then just beatin him up, i'd get the truck, and follow him, like how fast can he go? or i'd get on my motorbike and start racing him and be like, "winner gets my bike back" and if he didn't i'd pull him off,then drag him for like 10 feet, of course i live in a place where everybody knows everybody so, it would have to be a stranger for me to do that

my mate had hes bike stolen so when we went out riding that weekend we saw the srongest most smart ass teenager in our town so we gang bashed him and stole out bike bak but when he got out of hospital he told the police and now all of us are on a good bahavior bond and 15 hours of comnunity service :( i dont sugest beating the $hit outta him just tell the police

H

hartattack_199

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #8
dang mad Mikus, didn't our kindergarten teachers teach us anything? "violence is not the answer" hahaha

M

Mad MiKuS

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #9
hehe yer well lets say that punk doesnt touch our bikes any more or n e of hes punk ass friends :lol:

415fsxrules

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #10
so in the end voilence solved your problem :D

S

slinky

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #11
I did report it stolen-have the serial # and all that. But by now it's probably been stripped down to shit. I feel like an involuntary organ donor-the bike's parts are probably 'bettering' the lives of many little sad sons of bitches who would otherwise have to survive strictly off Walmart parts. Sigh-a tear comes to your eye, doesn't it?
The thought of beating the bastard to a bloody pulp is a satisfying one, however I, too am waiting out a peace bond for thumping my husband. I'M INNOCENT, I TELL YOU!
So, any more suggestions for a replacement? The F4 was just too damn heavy-still lookin for a freestyle bike, though.

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #12
some black kid stole my friend's brother's haro...we found him riding it around the way, my friend through a hammer at his head, and it hit he's chin...he ran, we got the bike back, problem sovled 8)

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #13
anyway back to the topic...a good begenniers bike in my opinion would be the fit pro, it cost 350, its just needs a good crank. look it up at www.danscomp.com

415fsxrules

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #14
be sure to buy a new crank tho other wise the bike is an alright bike.

M

MetalBikez

What 2 get 4 a beginer bike?(Any cost)Need educated opinions post #15
If I lost my bike I'd probably cry :lol: :cry:

New Topics