wet condom

• Discuss wet condom in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; u know what i hate? ppl who r like "skateboarding/bikeing or whatever isnt a crime" if its on private property, it is, if its grinding or whatever... ...
  • Tags bike bike jumps bikes jump
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sentaafEQpovar

wet condom post #1
u know what i hate?
ppl who r like "skateboarding/bikeing or whatever isnt a crime" if its on private property, it is, if its grinding or whatever on public property, thats vandalism, or if theres like a sign that says no so and so here, it is a crime

and i hate ppl who think skate parks shoudl be open to bikes if they open to skateboards, um no, not if ur city is to damn cheap to pay for liablity papers and insurance to cover bycicles too

and i what pisses me off the most is why all the bike jumps get torn down, ppl have no problem with them, but.... even if u are TRESPASSING onb their property, and VANDILISING thier property by building jumps on them, then u can sue them if u get hurt there, complete BS, and even if u dont wanna sue the,m if u got health insurance, ur health insurance company will force u to sue the land owner

H

haro_bmx_king

wet condom post #2
You know what? You should find a good rollerblading forum......

G

wet condom post #3
are you against letting bikes into parks and freedom to ride wherever we want? if so, quit biking now.

you = stupid

S

sentaafEQpovar

wet condom post #4
/delete this?
was a double post, my bad

S

sentaafEQpovar

wet condom post #5
no, im just stating the facts, i always hear these dumb kids talking about how they hate skateboarders cuase they get the skateparks to themselves, its not the skateboarders fualt, its the damn cities fualt for being cheap cuase the insurance for bikes in skateparks cost the city an assload more, and other shit, like we should be able to ride wherever we want were not hamring anyone, so im just pointing out why its illegal cuase some dumb heads dont understand why some ppl dont want thier ledges in front thier buildings black, i still do it, but at least i understand why its unwanted/illegal, instead of being some r0x0r punk4life rebel

V

Van_Homan

wet condom post #6
lol this guys a joke.. i ride where i want when i want.. alright if i want to bike at the local skatepark that happens to be a SKATE only park.. and the rules state no bikes allowed and halmets are manditory i just say hey if ur gunna kick the bikers out then kick all the skaters out who rnt wearing helmets and they immediatly shut up.. :p

S

sentaafEQpovar

wet condom post #7
i like thatm, if i ever get cuaght in a skatepark, ill try out that argument, just hope theres some skateboarders around w/o helmets

G

wet condom post #8
ummm ok i cant ****ing read what you just wrote sentaaf

ashubeast

ashubeast

wet condom post #9
come to england all skate parks allow bikes and we dont have health insurance so ur not forced to sue, it just pisses it down all the time

T

Todd

wet condom post #10
Get good enough and they will build you your own park.

S

sentaafEQpovar

wet condom post #11
um no they wont, cuase like only like 3 ppl in the city ride, and the liabilites cost to much to get a bike insured cost, so know ur shit or stfu

ashubeast

ashubeast

wet condom post #12
steady eddy, i think it was just a freindly bit of banter

A

anti-flag

wet condom post #13
man calm down you sound like a rent a cop. i dont see the point in the post you are pretty much saying that you dont think we should ride anywheres and if you feel this way why the hell do you ride

X

|x|D|x|

wet condom post #14
sentaafEQpovar, you are actually agreeing with the goverment about not leting bikes in? thats sad, cus parks are fun to ride

T

techniquekid

wet condom post #15
the guy who posted this article is a totall ASSHOLE.... ok
dont be stupid ok, do u think skating is the best extreme sport. well, if u do, u must be living in the dark ages... skating, riding, snowboarding, all this are great extreme sports... none is better than the other, its just a person's opinion of it... so please stop posting nonsense like this on the board... it is for bmx, not for skaters...

V

Vic_Vega

wet condom post #16
techniquekid said:
the guy who posted this article is a totall ASSHOLE.... ok
dont be stupid ok, do u think skating is the best extreme sport. well, if u do, u must be living in the dark ages... skating, riding, snowboarding, all this are great extreme sports... none is better than the other, its just a person's opinion of it... so please stop posting nonsense like this on the board... it is for bmx, not for skaters...
I agree...I got in on this thread too late. :)

S

sentaafEQpovar

wet condom post #17
ok, incase u missed the point of this post, ITS FOR THE NOOBS who are like, "man why cant we ride sk8 parks?!?! man, i think the government just wants to put an end to rebel biking, man, they just hate bikes, they are siding with the sk8boarders" its just an explanation to them, cuase i ALWAYS hear stupid little kids saying things like that and not understanding the actual reasons why we arent allowed there

I

infantry43RIDER

wet condom post #18
well i know it may suck that a lot of the n00bs don't understand but trying to help them understand so they can help their towns parks let bike access is a good thing...as much as it may sound homo to you or something you have to let the kids now so they can go to board meetings and stuff like that if they really want to get bikes in the parks...access bmx...

personally most parks around here suck my ass so i dont' bother with going to meetings to let bikes in...but there is just ONE that i know that is kick ass and i was riding it with a few friends before it opened and when it did open no bikes could be in there...so i got info about all kinds of stuff and went to the board meetings...owned there asses with arguments they didn't have comebacks for and got bikes in.

G

wet condom post #19
why is this topic called wet condom????

E

EPMD

wet condom post #20
Who cares.. it was a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics