Well it has come to this...Selling the SUNDAY!

• Discuss Well it has come to this...Selling the SUNDAY! in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So moron stole my laptop out of my car when we had no power after the hurricane. So, I thought I could sell some stuff and get a new one...but it isn't... ...
M

MATRIX

Well it has come to this...Selling the SUNDAY! post #1
So moron stole my laptop out of my car when we had no power after the hurricane. So, I thought I could sell some stuff and get a new one...but it isn't working.

Hence, I must sell my bike. I DO NOTwana part it. Then I'll have to look at the parts all the time. I would rather just sell it complete, get a new laptop and then later this year or in Jan...get a new bike.

Only parts that are used are : Front tire and peg, chain, post and the frame has a few nicks, but not even into the rust proof coat. Pedals are scratched a bit from laying it aginst stuff.

Sunday 21TT(last batch befor the wave)

Volume feather weight forks

Stem(not sure, S&M looking, and holds GREAT)

SNAFU hubs(q-lite clone 11T) laced to 36H RB-J1 clone rims w/ DT spokes

FBM 30T

Shadow 11B bars

Brand new mid BB

Cranks are made by a guy down the street, work GREAT and are Profile clones.

PM for more info. Looking for 600 to start I got around 1200 invested. Or will trade for a good laptop. Must have high speed ready, good shape, decent mem and HD space, 14-15" screen a huge plus. CDRW(DVD a HUGE plus).

NO PICS, don't offer if your trying to trade. Buyer pays shipping, MO only

PARDON THE DUST! They had to redo my floor after the storm, and got it all dusty. It needs cleaned and a new coat of black on the cranks.

Gnagy

Gnagy

Well it has come to this...Selling the SUNDAY! post #2
Damn man you been having some shitluck this past year or so haven't you!

M

MATRIX

Well it has come to this...Selling the SUNDAY! post #3
Damn man you been having some shitluck this past year or so haven't you!
Not much, the divorce i wanted and glad it is done. But a jerk stealing what i need for work DAILY out of my car after a hurricane...thats utter BS. And I need 300-500 to get a new one(and thats used) so all i can try is to sell the bike or some of it...and get a new comp, then get new parts(or bike if I sell it) later.

D

dirtmonster

Well it has come to this...Selling the SUNDAY! post #4
yea man yer situation does suck but i pm'ed you back... least i could do, if you're interested is go ahead and send you all the stuff i have (mosh frame, headset, forks, front wheel, seat and post) along with the laptop.

JohnW

JohnW

Well it has come to this...Selling the SUNDAY! post #5
Insurance won't cover the stolen laptop? Try to claim it on car or house insurance.

I

InuInc

Well it has come to this...Selling the SUNDAY! post #6
Sorry to hear about the bad luck. Unfortunately car insurance will not normally cover stolen computers or Cd's and such laying around in the car. It will only cover things that are installed directly to the car like a radio, speakers, wheels...things like that. Home owners insurance would be the way to go. Good luck.

M

MATRIX

Well it has come to this...Selling the SUNDAY! post #7
yea man yer situation does suck but i pm'ed you back... least i could do, if you're interested is go ahead and send you all the stuff i have (mosh frame, headset, forks, front wheel, seat and post) along with the laptop.
Did you get my last PM?

jdan

jdan

Well it has come to this...Selling the SUNDAY! post #8
hey matrix are you willing to ship?

to CANADA

M

MATRIX

Well it has come to this...Selling the SUNDAY! post #9

New Topics