Weird sound when landing

• Discuss Weird sound when landing in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi today, when i was riding on dirt jumps, my bike was making funny low pitched squeaks when i was landing. It seems to be coming from the front end... ...
  • Tags bike dirt
N

n3lli

Weird sound when landing post #1
hi

today, when i was riding on dirt jumps, my bike was making funny low pitched squeaks when i was landing. It seems to be coming from the front end of the bike, like the stem or sumthing. But i looked at my bars and they don't look like they've moved or anything. So anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks

A

ashton

Weird sound when landing post #2
its probly just the cable hitting the bars... to check just see if the cable is moving by moving it with ya hand.

G

gr8shag28

Weird sound when landing post #3
i gots the same problem. it's in your headset, something to do with the bearings or something my bikes always been like that and it hasnt affected my riding but im buying an fsa pig soon anyway :lol:

N

n3lli

Weird sound when landing post #4
lol ok. i'm just scared that my bike will fall apart or sumthing when i land lol.

E

evanc

Weird sound when landing post #5
cone nuts might be loose.

E

EasternBMX

Weird sound when landing post #6
sometimes dirt will get in your crank or something like a small rock but i'm sure your bike will be fine

E

Element Biker Dude

Weird sound when landing post #7
yea my bros bike had that same problem and it was the cranks and headset needing tightining so yea try that

New Topics