Weird clicking from gyro/rake problems = Bad times

T

The Worst

Weird clicking from gyro/rake problems = Bad times post #1
I have this weird clicking from my gyro area and my whole handl bars to forks are wobbly and make a annoying clicking noise! What should I tighten I have all tthe nuts tightend and I cant see anything else
And My brakes are able to touch the tire and are fine but they just dont grip and I CANT BIKE WELL.....help soon
:bmx_rulez:

C

Colorblinded

Weird clicking from gyro/rake problems = Bad times post #2
Maybe loosen some? I think the spots on the gyro where the balls are, theres little screw things for tightening and loosening? You just have to mess with those (I THINK) So don't hold anything I just said against me if you bike blows up :wink:

G

Weird clicking from gyro/rake problems = Bad times post #3
I can answer all of that! The clicking on the gyro is to do with the tightness/lossness, you have to fiddle around with the gyro/cable screws until it sorts out(that is why i run a long cable). The wobbling is becuase you do not have enogh spacers inbetween the stem and top part of the head set. Add a few spacers so the top of the fork steer tube is below the stem line by about 3/4 cm, and the brake is basically probably becuase the pads are shit or the rim are old and worn, if non of them then its bad luck. If you dont understand what im saying then i dunno. Out

E

evanc

Weird clicking from gyro/rake problems = Bad times post #4
I'd say you probably need a strawberry (seedless, of course) in your steerer tube.

T

The Worst

Weird clicking from gyro/rake problems = Bad times post #5
evanc said:
I'd say you probably need a strawberry (seedless, of course) in your steerer tube.
?????????????????

TY sam atleast you made sense..........

:bmx_rulez:

New Topics