weed

X

XIII

weed post #1
i noticed a lotta BMXers smoke weed and i dont get why tho...it makes ur balance and reaction time worse...i think it would just mess you up...do any of you smoke weed?

A

anti-flag

weed post #2
i dont do the stuff but there are a few guys who do it and ride here. i dont think it would be a good combination. although u would have some more courage. but unfortunatly you are pretty f*ucked so it would be hard to use

G

greenspan

weed post #3
It takes a certain personality type to smoke bud. Probably the same type that involves themselves in extreme sports. Yaknow.. The typical adrenalin -junky, sex addict, speed demon, hyperactive,.....I can go on.

Pot lowers your inhabitions(scaredness to do stuff) so you will go bigger high. BUT you WILL have less stamina. I probably takes the edge off of hard crashes.

E

EasternBMX

weed post #4
i toke up every now and again (again meeting usually when i'm not riding) its good times but i can't ride stoned shit gets complicating

I

infantry43RIDER

weed post #5
obviously.

E

evanc

weed post #6
My friend has literally smoked himself retarded. He's so ****ing good on a bike though, I don't get it. Today he almost landed a 540 to fakie out of a f*cking wedge, third try. What the hell?

X

XIII

weed post #7
lol

O

oibmxpunx

weed post #8
i smoke i ride high all the time it dose not matter i ride normal i ride drunk to i suck tho but i can still ride its just hader to juge like grinds thats my only problem

S

Sorage

weed post #9
oibmxpunx said:
i smoke i ride high all the time it dose not matter i ride normal i ride drunk to i suck tho but i can still ride its just hader to juge like grinds thats my only problem

:p LOL!

same here !!

C

croz

weed post #10
nothing better than a big spliff after a hard days ride in the city

M

maddogg`

weed post #11
used to smoke weed,nothing good ever came out of it.i could barely run a full court game in ball when i smoked.so i just quit,smokeing suxs lets leave it at that :!:

and does any 1 kno y my avatar wont show up?

I

infantry43RIDER

weed post #12
you prolly didn't do it right...thats why it won't show up.

L

likeachamp

weed post #13
ok i dont wanna sound like a pot head cuz im not and plus i haven't smoked since aug. and i cant cuz im going into the army and they piss test youall the time, but i used to smoke all the time and then go hit the streets or the trails and i dont see where it f*cks you up at all actually it'd help you cuz either your a dare taker when high or a total puss so if high you would try more shit or you would be a puss in which case you proly won't make it out to the jumps

T

Trimix

weed post #14
Save your lung power for pedaling toward ramps. Smoking chronically, verses doing it now and then, is way different. It robs you of energy.

N

NewYork

weed post #15
you guys dont know wut the **** your talkin bout cept the smokers...i usta smoke all the time and i ride at night...yo that shit is ****in awesome riding at night wen your high... it doesnt really affect my riding...but i stopped early this year...its too much work to get it around here...plus ppl try to rip u off alot here then i gotta go kick some asses...its just annoying...just ride, smoke if u wanna then ride im not your mama and there alreayd was a topic on this...

T

Trimix

weed post #16
Do it for 20 years and get back to me.

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

weed post #17
wot?

ye if you wana fall asleep on your bike but me i prefer my bed!

New Topics