Website Hosting info?

• Discuss Website Hosting info? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Does anyone know of any free website hosting that DOESNT have any adverts? i mean in the past i have used Lycos/tripod or bravent but they both have... ...
  • Tags vert
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tibro

Website Hosting info? post #1
Does anyone know of any free website hosting that DOESNT have any adverts? i mean in the past i have used Lycos/tripod or bravent but they both have advertising of some sort....

so does anyone know of a host that dont ?

it doesnt matter about domain names, i wil lbuy one its only like $2 but i just need a host

its for my music band :D

G

Website Hosting info? post #2
geocities

RuLe

RuLe

Website Hosting info? post #3
T

Tibro

Website Hosting info? post #4
geocities has that piece of crap drop down advertisments dude

RuLe

RuLe

Website Hosting info? post #5
yea i no he said no advertisement. web1000.com has no advertisement www.ugn.web1000.com go their its mine. see no advertisements (and those videos u can view but their stupid)

T

Tibro

Website Hosting info? post #6
ok thnx mate.. big help :D

T

Tibro

Website Hosting info? post #7
whoops accidental double post

C

casperh

Website Hosting info? post #8
geocities suck

C

casperh

Website Hosting info? post #10
T

Tibro

Website Hosting info? post #11
well were a kinda punk band... we have been together a year and wrote 5 or 6 songs but they all turned out metal-ish
and although the songs are pretty good. we dont wanna be drawn into that genre of music.. so we are starting fresh this year..

our style is kinda NOFX meets Blink 182

yes thats right Blink 182.. you can diss them all you want but the fact is.. we are doin this for fun.. and there is actually nothing funenr than doing a blink 182 songs.. trust me we've tried loads of different styles ;)

T

Tibro

Website Hosting info? post #12
oh and thnx for all the websites guys :) was a great help :)

F

FOL

Website Hosting info? post #13
drink 1 beer less a month and you have an own domain and no commercials on it....

edit: sow hen you have a band, 4 or 3 people. You drink 1 beer less a 3 or 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics