We The People Daredevil

• Discuss We The People Daredevil in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Would the We The People Daredevil be just as good a bike for flatland/street as a DK 4 Pack ? ...
  • Tags bike bikes flatland gt gt bike gt bikes jump street
F

felling crew

We The People Daredevil post #1
Would the We The People Daredevil be just as good a bike for flatland/street as a DK 4 Pack ?

R

rocket

We The People Daredevil post #2
felling crew said:
Would the We The People Daredevil be just as good a bike for flatland/street as a DK 4 Pack ?
No!!!

well its alright but the Four Pack is way better. the Daredevil frame isnt 100% crmo and it dont have a rear sealed hub but the 4 pack does. if your getting a bike soon, keep saving and stick with the 4 pack.

F

felling crew

We The People Daredevil post #3
Any other bikes you would suggest looking at ? i have £250 ish to spend and am a beginner looking for a street/flatland bike, i was thinking about getting a pure flatland bike but i am a little suspect about how it will handle some rails and big dropins/jumps ? haro f5 i think was one of the ones i looked at.

R

rocket

We The People Daredevil post #4
felling crew said:
Any other bikes you would suggest looking at ? i have £250 ish to spend and am a beginner looking for a street/flatland bike, i was thinking about getting a pure flatland bike but i am a little suspect about how it will handle some rails and big dropins/jumps ? haro f5 i think was one of the ones i looked at.
the GT Bestwick pro is around your price range. it would be perfect for street and flat. it has sealed cranks too. im not a fan of GT bikes but it is a really decent bike.
the Haro f5 is good but if you want to ride street or jumps at all.......i myself would never get one.
if your a beginner, odds are youll ride more street than flat...and any "street/trials" bike will work fine for flatland. a strictly flatland bike would feel like shit to me if i were to ride trails or a skatepark with it and ive been riding for 17 years.
i dont know if i told you in another topic...but i bought the 4pack for a second bike. i only ride it a few times a month but i like it a lot. it has a very solid feel and lots of good parts. i was also really impressed with the quality of the frame....it looks as nice as most $300 frames which isnt bad considering i spent $400 for the whole bike. if you have the money, then i strongly suggest the 4pack...you wont be disapointed.

F

felling crew

We The People Daredevil post #5
Thanks alot mate, i was planning on getting the dk 4 as i have been riding my housemates for the last few weeks, before that i rode hoffman street/vert bike. Just wanted to check before i spend the money on the DK, did you get the tan ? i think they do it in a black as well ?

Are you a uk rider ?

C

Caris

We The People Daredevil post #6
Personlly i would go for a Hoffman disrupter el2 this is a buy, i would consider it, it looks so cool inblck to, p.s my friend has a d.k four pack and the stem snapped straight away i, my other freind has the daredevil and has no problems.

S

slappyslapnuts

We The People Daredevil post #7
Go for the haro f5 or harro mirra air 540 Or even then backtrail (all good bikes for 250) 100% chromo with other good items

New Topics