we need a chat

• Discuss we need a chat in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; this bored need a chat that would be alot cooler thay should make one on this site ...

do you think a chat be cool

• Total voters
O

oibmxpunx

we need a chat post #1
this bored need a chat that would be alot cooler thay should make one on this site

O

oibmxpunx

we need a chat post #2
i dont know why it f*cked up sorry

F

federal_rider12

we need a chat post #3
it would be pretty cool, i wouldnt say it be da'shit but not bad of an idea i dont know if they could actually make one

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

we need a chat post #4
I think it'd be pretty sweet. Could talk to people without having to post all the time and stuff.

F

FOL

we need a chat post #5
it would be nice, BUT of no use. This forum works great, because you can "talk to people who aren't online"...they just respond when they are online. The occupation is too low to get a good chat going. Not to mention that everything said in the chat is gone knowledge for others who aren't online :)

E

EPMD

we need a chat post #6
it would be cool

but i got aim

Dru gs Bunny17

T

Trimix

we need a chat post #7
I am kind of with FOL, probably more trouble than it's worth right now, and the only chat that is worth a F is REALTIME.

What would be cool is if you could just privately chat with certain users, but then the PM feature works pretty well for that.

Dunno....chats with lot's of people end up USUALLY being reduced to mindless praddle.

O

oibmxpunx

we need a chat post #8
Trimix said:
chats with lot's of people end up USUALLY being reduced to mindless praddle.
thats what happens on here anyways like in the sig's post it whent form black kids to cars to haveing kids and alot of post do it and if ur talking to someone in a chat u can reply faster

D

Devourment 138

we need a chat post #9
oibmxpunx said:
Trimix said:
chats with lot's of people end up USUALLY being reduced to mindless praddle.
thats what happens on here anyways like in the sig's post it whent form black kids to cars to haveing kids and alot of post do it and if ur talking to someone in a chat u can reply faster

renegade

renegade

we need a chat post #10
it would be good

W

William

we need a chat post #11
it would be like BMXSN-messanger, :lol:

W

Wynex

we need a chat post #12
We could use this channel on IRC: