We host videos - READ HOW

• Discuss We host videos - READ HOW in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Its the first topic of news on the site, just read that and if you want it added just talk to me [url]http://www.ugngaming.com/[/url] ...
  • Tags video
RuLe

RuLe

We host videos - READ HOW post #1
Its the first topic of news on the site, just read that and if you want it added just talk to me

http://www.ugngaming.com/

D

Devourment 138

We host videos - READ HOW post #2
"(DO NOT EMAIL US NUDE IMAGES)" come on Rule supp? you are gonna need all the draw you can get...I have some really good ones, I mean REALLY good ones. :twisted:

RuLe

RuLe

We host videos - READ HOW post #3
i would if the host that hosts me allowed it but they dont and any pics like that can end up in - hosting suspended the account

C

casperh

We host videos - READ HOW post #4
do i see it right or are you like the slave of that website who does all the work?

M

Mr_Shrapnel

We host videos - READ HOW post #5
sounds like that to me

RuLe

RuLe

We host videos - READ HOW post #6
i do everything on that site. every single images you see i made and i did everything

I

infantry43RIDER

We host videos - READ HOW post #7
how cute...eh eh??

C

casperh

We host videos - READ HOW post #8
and if you do everything, why do you put your name to everything then as we already know by the way, do you also pay the domain costs etc?

RuLe

RuLe

We host videos - READ HOW post #9
no shit i pay for the domain and the bandwidth and mb

E

evanc

We host videos - READ HOW post #10
You know what really really gets on my nerves, rule? How you stamp everything on your site. Your picture of the week isn't your property. You have no right to stamp it. You didn't take the picture. You didn't make the uploaded videos, yet I saw you saying something about putting a tag at the end. We KNOW where we got it from. If anyone CARED where the picture is hosted, they'd look at the address bar. You're hosting it. That's a LOT different than taking it.

Guys, if you want to upload your videos to a much better site, check this out.
http://www.eengoedidee.nl

RuLe

RuLe

We host videos - READ HOW post #11
go here u will see what i mean
http://www.ugngaming.com/files/miltontrailer.wmv

we dont ruin the videos we just add a little hosted by at the end. And we do that because even if it is linked to the site. You never no who nos and links it from a shortURL or downloads it on their comp and uploads it somewhere else or downloads it to their comp and sends it to a friend threw AIM or MSN or whatever. It at least has the link from where it orginal came from and liek i tell the guys that make their videos. Put anything you want, any links to your site i dont care its all good but we got to add a hosted by at the end or beginning for 5 secs

E

evanc

We host videos - READ HOW post #12
The videos really wasn't my main beef. But I'll touch on that later. My main beef is the pictures. Answer that one. You didn't take the pictures. They didn't ask you to host them. You actually have no right to even have them. Let alone put a watermark for your site on them. No one will put them from your site onto theirs. No one cares. And about the videos - you know how when you compress it, you can assign certain attributes to it? Like Author, Description, Copyright, etc? Do that. I don't care. You suck anyway.

D

Devourment 138

We host videos - READ HOW post #13
evanc said:
The videos really wasn't my main beef. But I'll touch on that later. My main beef is the pictures. Answer that one. You didn't take the pictures. They didn't ask you to host them. You actually have no right to even have them. Let alone put a watermark for your site on them. No one will put them from your site onto theirs. No one cares. And about the videos - you know how when you compress it, you can assign certain attributes to it? Like Author, Description, Copyright, etc? Do that. I don't care. You suck anyway.
It's called promotion....dumbass

C

casperh

We host videos - READ HOW post #14

New Topics