wats better

• Discuss wats better in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; trails,park,street,flatland ...

wats better street trails flatland or park

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

backflipcrazy21

wats better post #1
trails,park,street,flatland

P

PUNKROCKER914

wats better post #2
Trails

vivzee

vivzee

wats better post #3
Park and flatland

J

jawn

wats better post #4
None is any better than the others, they are all very credible disciplines of BMX.

R

Ryno149

wats better post #5
Street has the most variation, so that's my pick. Trails comes in a close 2nd, then park, then flatland...which I don't do.:?

R

ridealot100

wats better post #6
I say park, but i love to ride street to.

It totally depends on the park/city.
Chicago is always a blast.

Gervasio

Gervasio

wats better post #7
Id say park and then street! :D

B

band aid

wats better post #8
you can't pick. it can be different. right if a city has no trails. and no parks. or street. than you'd probably flatland....then if a city has no parks. street. or parking lots. you'd probably ride trails, right.? no you'd ride flatand in between the dirt jumps!

i am basically just saying what ridealot100 said in longer format.

none of them are better than each other.
it is just about what you like.
you should have called this thread "wats your favourite?"
if it was that i'd choose park.

A

Aceman

wats better post #9
though none is better than any other one, my preferred discipline is street riding.

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

wats better post #10
Street has the most variation, so that's my pick. Trails comes in a close 2nd, then park, then flatland...which I don't do.:?
Variation in what? Things to ride, I'd disagree if like may you live where there is no rideable street. Apart from curbs, where I live its mostly bike/skater proof.

To me its park or trails. Its all down to personal preference tho, if you like one over the other then its likely to be better in your opinion.

;)

M

marks86

wats better post #11
DUMB topic, are you just trying to start a flame war

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

wats better post #12
None are better I just wish I could ride some trails to bad theres none around here.

fastboy888

fastboy888

wats better post #13
id say street trails ties with park, then flatland
although i have alot of respect for flatland riders, i just think its pointless. i heard it takes 12 years just to learn the basics!

720 TAilwhip

720 TAilwhip

wats better post #14
i like them all porbly street park but i could never bring my self to do the local trails to crazy for me but neither are better than others

New Topics