Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today?

• Discuss Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; We got kicked out like 6 places got 3 on camera but u no we dont point the camera in their face to make it noticeable so u no its just audio but i... ...
  • Tags manual video
Status
Not open for further replies.
RuLe

RuLe

Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today? post #1
We got kicked out like 6 places

got 3 on camera but u no we dont point the camera in their face to make it noticeable so u no its just audio but i was gonna just show 1 crappy manuall, one good pro hop manuall, and 1 good 180 rollout and 1 drop down

D

Devourment 138

Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today? post #2
where is the file at?

RuLe

RuLe

Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today? post #3
not edited yet or even on my comp. i went out just got and did a decent manuall because u havent seen me do along manuall yet but i seriously can do longer but when im camera i always **** up :?

F

FOL

Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today? post #4
yeah make some nice video's, especially someone riding besides you filimg it from the side, so you can see the technique better ;)

D

Devourment 138

Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today? post #5
FOL said:
yeah make some nice video's, especially someone riding besides you filimg it from the side, so you can see the technique better ;)

yeah like that :mrgreen:

RuLe

RuLe

Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today? post #6
its liek 3:30mins long and its saving right now, ill upload it later :)

its mostly talking like getting kicked off by people and stuff. and im the one with dark glasses with the backtrail x2 :)

S

sentaafEQpovar

Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today? post #7
i like your videos, fun to watch.... u guys should go to a skatepark for like 15 min and record some stuff

E

EPMD

Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today? post #8
sentaafEQpovar said:
i like your videos, fun to watch.... u guys should go to a skatepark for like 15 min and record some stuff
agreed.

C

casperh

Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today? post #9
yeah oke but were is the movie now!?

RuLe

RuLe

Wanna see 1min of stuff i taped today? post #10
its in the other post named

Heres the video i was talking about - click here

Status
Not open for further replies.