waaaah i have not been here in agesss

• Discuss waaaah i have not been here in agesss in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; first time i logged on in like 3 months haha... sooo im gonna share some pics from over in singaporeee airs... ...
rgy1993

rgy1993

waaaah i have not been here in agesss post #1
first time i logged on in like 3 months haha... sooo im gonna share some pics from over in singaporeee

airs:

whips:

fufanu:

btw none of these are me their all mates of mine i just took the pics.. people whove been here long enough might know that i use to ride bmx but now i ride a mtb so yeh haha

comments appreciated
cheerios

bmxinspired

bmxinspired

waaaah i have not been here in agesss post #2
nice pics, get some of you on your 24 up

rgy1993

rgy1993

waaaah i have not been here in agesss post #3
nice pics, get some of you on your 24 up
couple shit ones from the other night:

yeeeh i suck lol
got rigids and a freecoaster for my bike today though.. tempted to post a bikecheck but i figure most ppl will just like flame me or whatever haha

M

Marcus Poopy

waaaah i have not been here in agesss post #4
dude your quite the large if i do say so, and sweet pics, your abubaca is dopeeeeeeeee

bmxad123

bmxad123

waaaah i have not been here in agesss post #5
nice pics

azman

azman

waaaah i have not been here in agesss post #6
Dude my grandad lives in Malaysia so i'm guessing the heat is the same in Singapore, so i'm jusst gonna ask, How the **** can you ride in that heat?????

B

bmx93

waaaah i have not been here in agesss post #7
sweet pics man, didnt realise there were riders and parks in singapore, ive been to thailand and been to singapore and never thought there would be skateparks

L

Leooo

waaaah i have not been here in agesss post #8
AW: waaaah i have not been here in agesss

the black - gold bmx looks sick

rgy1993

rgy1993

waaaah i have not been here in agesss post #9
dude your quite the large if i do say so, and sweet pics, your abubaca is dopeeeeeeeee
haha ye i need to lose some weight.. kinda sucks that im big coz it means i have to go into things with like 4 times the speed -_-

Dude my grandad lives in Malaysia so i'm guessing the heat is the same in Singapore, so i'm jusst gonna ask, How the **** can you ride in that heat?????
haha just bear with it i suppose..you pretty much have to wear really lightweight clothin during the day.. at night it doesnt get too bad though.. gets downt o about 25'C by around 11ish

New Topics