Volume Destoyer

• Discuss Volume Destoyer in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What do you guys think of the Volume Destroyer for a newby bike? I figured it was 4130, 21" (I'm 6') and had some decent specs for less than $400 so I... ...
  • Tags bike cranks parts
Animal Mother

Animal Mother

Volume Destoyer post #1
What do you guys think of the Volume Destroyer for a newby bike? I figured it was 4130, 21" (I'm 6') and had some decent specs for less than $400 so I bought one. It arrives next week - I can' wait. I appreciate your input.

Animal Mother

X

XIII

Volume Destoyer post #2
Volume is a very decent bike co... their completes have a lot of Demolition parts on them... i have respect for Demolition and Volume for using Demolition parts on their completes

Animal Mother

Animal Mother

Volume Destoyer post #3
I got it finally. Here it is. I absolutely love it. i'm getting new wheels, chainweel, brakes to start...

E

EPMD

Volume Destoyer post #4
it looks good, lower your seat a little and pull your bars back until its even with the forks

nice bike though

EP_Rider

EP_Rider

Volume Destoyer post #5
yeh do wot EPMD said also is that the mid range bike :?:
does it have sealed cranks :?:

Animal Mother

Animal Mother

Volume Destoyer post #6
EP_Rider said:
yeh do wot EPMD said also is that the mid range bike :?:
does it have sealed cranks :?:
Yeah, I already pulled the bars back. That pic was taken right when I finished putting it together, so I hadn't made any final adjustments. It has Demolition sealed cranks. The wheels, sprocket, stem, and brakes suck. I'm upgrading those over the weekend.

EP_Rider

EP_Rider

Volume Destoyer post #7
when u do post more pics it will look mint

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

Volume Destoyer post #8
wot wheels do you gonna get

Animal Mother

Animal Mother

Volume Destoyer post #9
I

infantry43RIDER

Volume Destoyer post #10
the bike looks real good man...i like the blue color of the frame and that is Jason Enns frame so its great in my opinion.

S

SR20DET

Volume Destoyer post #11
yo nice bike dude, :)

Animal Mother

Animal Mother

Volume Destoyer post #12
Here's another pic with the new mods: Odyssey Hazard rear wheel, Odyssey Evolver brake w/london mod, new chain, and my favorite - the DK Iron Cross sprocket. :)

I

infantry43RIDER

Volume Destoyer post #13
nice dude...i actually like the way it looks.

New Topics