Vital bmx

• Discuss Vital bmx in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Is the crappiest bmx networking thing ever! I swear it is soooooooo hard to get that place to work! Does anyone actually use that thing? ...
thatotherguy84

thatotherguy84

Vital bmx post #1
Is the crappiest bmx networking thing ever! I swear it is soooooooo hard to get that place to work! Does anyone actually use that thing?

fitbike61

fitbike61

Vital bmx post #2
uh. its just a website. how is it hard to work? u just press some random links and it goes to another page.

thatotherguy84

thatotherguy84

Vital bmx post #3
uh. its just a website. how is it hard to work? u just press some random links and it goes to another page.
No the actually networking part of it is complete crap. Its so confusing on how to edit photos and such. Oh and sometimes the server with your info goes down and you can't edit anything for a while.

fitbike61

fitbike61

Vital bmx post #4
oh didnt know they had a "networking part"...whatever that is.. lol

Wildbill

Wildbill

Vital bmx post #5
Im just as lost as you thatotherguy84, lol. I can only make a lil description it seems.

thatotherguy84

thatotherguy84

Vital bmx post #6
oh didnt know they had a "networking part"...whatever that is.. lol
You know what myspace is, thats networking. Vitals version of it completely sucks

D

dirkadirka

Vital bmx post #7
i cant eve get the vids to load and they take so ****ing long to load anyway

who cares

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Vital bmx post #8
I haven't had any problems at all with the site.

thatotherguy84

thatotherguy84

Vital bmx post #9
So you can actually update your profile and everything?

C

CMcMahon

Vital bmx post #10
uh. its just a website. how is it hard to work?
The fact that you have to type in your login and password every time you go to site is a pain in the ass; for some reason cookies will not stay set, like they do here. At least on MySpace, it pulls up your name and password, even if you do have to click the login button.

Also, it's super slow, and it looks pretty generic.

New Topics