Video Edit

• Discuss Video Edit in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Smart People of the forum, i come to you for my troubles ok ok ok, is there anyway i can carry music from one Cut to another WithOUT a digital vid... ...
  • Tags bmx video
H

hartattack_199

Video Edit post #1
Smart People of the forum, i come to you for my troubles

ok ok ok, is there anyway i can carry music from one Cut to another WithOUT a digital vid Cam? i only have a basic, Non digital Video camera, so is tehre a way i can hook cords up from my computer To my TV or something to get Music into home mad videos?

Thanks

Poseidon

Poseidon

Video Edit post #2
Er

You want to film score...there may be a way to capture the video to put on your computer (or vice versa), in which case you would sync the music with the video via sequencer(on the computer, not sure how you'd do this by analog)....take a trip to radio shack, because I sample sounds from TV all the time, for my music.

Or maybe you could uhm, borrow someones VCR+DVD thing..and record the tape to a DVD..put it on your computer..and blahblah.

Wait, what format is the video on?

E

evanc

Video Edit post #3
YES. You set the 2 VCR's on different channels, and have one channel the music, and one the Video. You need cords that go from you CD player's headphone jack into the audio 1/2 slots in your VCR.

H

hartattack_199

Video Edit post #4
Posideon - its VHS

Evan - what if the music isn't on TV, its on the computer

E

evanc

Video Edit post #5
same thing. Just take that cod I was talking about from your CD player, and plug it into your speaker jack.

H

hartattack_199

Video Edit post #6
WHats this Cord look like?

H

hartattack_199

Video Edit post #7
Sorry i had something written here but realized it's useless, i thoguht i found the cord but that was just for my video camera. so yah and i can't delete it so i edited it, but anyways, what does that Cord look like?

E

evanc

Video Edit post #8
It's got one end that looks like a headphone plug on one end, and two adapter jobbies on the other. I'll got get some pictures of mine.

E

evanc

Video Edit post #9
WARNING: BIG PICTURES

I've got one to connect my mp3 player to my stereo, but a VCR one works the same way.

H

hartattack_199

Video Edit post #10
I don't think i have one of those buddy, and what does the Red and Black thing plug into, and would soemthin like Radio shack sell em seperate?

E

evanc

Video Edit post #11
Yes, I'm sure they would. Go there and explain your problem.

H

hartattack_199

Video Edit post #12
so the red and black ones, there plugged into yer tv right?

New Topics