Video clip of some trails

• Discuss Video clip of some trails in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Just started jumping here. There very smooth. Im the one on the bmx bike. I havent tried any after the 3rd one. Last time it got really windy and we... ...
  • Tags jump video
M

Matt11

Video clip of some trails post #1
Just started jumping here. There very smooth. Im the one on the bmx bike. I havent tried any after the 3rd one. Last time it got really windy and we couldnt really jump. I will film next time I go there and get them all.
heres the video.

http://4130riders.com/forum/images/upload/files/good.wmv

E

EPMD

Video clip of some trails post #2
cool!

I

infantry43RIDER

Video clip of some trails post #3
yup that was pretty nice.
i am in love with those trails though...they seem to be super fun to ride for a whole day.

RuLe

RuLe

Video clip of some trails post #4
finally someone posts a video. it was fun.. but i couldnt get the audio to work.... Its a good video but you can make it better if u edit it out and put most of it in their because like 2mins of it was the same thing but it was still kool to watch

S

sentaafEQpovar

Video clip of some trails post #5
that video was nice.... although your jumps seem really spread apart from one anotherm its like you land and then there ais a big space until the next one

M

Matt11

Video clip of some trails post #6
The first 2 are very close, you cant turn out. The 3rd one it pretty far away and same with the 4th. Then they are close agian.

B

BMX Man

Video clip of some trails post #7
nice track i wish i had one like that

B

bones

Video clip of some trails post #8
sick :clap:

New Topics