Vid

• Discuss Vid in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; yoyo check the vid out its pretty dope just chill ridin [url]http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bmx/oooooooooooooooodddd.wmv[/url] ...
  • Tags 360 double peg stall video
I

infantry43RIDER

Vid post #2
i enjoyed that.

S

Stupid

Vid post #3
thanx :D

E

EPMD

Vid post #4
Good job. :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Vid post #5
are you guys from new york?

S

Stupid

Vid post #6
lol yep thats we r from :D

RuLe

RuLe

Vid post #7
how do we no this is your video and u arent just passing it off as someone's?

i like how high that guy pro hoped up that curb and 360's off and the 360 up the bank and somethign i always wanted to learn is that double peg stall to a bunch of different stalls. i can only double peg stall, once im on i cant do anything else but jumps off :(

E

evanc

Vid post #8
^^ Man, what the hell is with you? God damn I hate you. Anyway, I'm downloading it right now. I'll watch it in a few. So how do you like these recent NY temperatures? -25F tomorrow with windchill. Insane.

E

evanc

Vid post #9
It was really jerky on my computer for some reason. And I have a pretty powerful computer as well. (756 ram).

S

Stupid

Vid post #10
really sorry it should have worked good and for me to playin myself off good think that cause i dont care i just given people stuff to watch would u like me to go in the cam and be like this is stupid from the forums i mean come on man lol the cold dont bother me i was ridin when it was like 10 out its not bad but when it started to snow and when i turned and slipped and fell then i was pissed and stopped ridin by the way hows goin to htown contest

RuLe

RuLe

Vid post #11
evanc said:
^^ Man, what the hell is with you? God damn I hate you. Anyway, I'm downloading it right now. I'll watch it in a few.

dude hate me all you want. all i said is it could of been someone saying this is them and its not, it had no logo or intro and this guy is new on the forum AND the site he gave us was a site where theirs tons and tons of BMX videos that he could say are hes and i no u can upload on that site. Anyways i said a liked alot of stuff in the video but your post is worthless, u didnt even see the video so why reply? All u did was say u hate me which is (off topic) and say your downloading it now, which means u should watch it which takes 5mins tops and then post a reply.

Video = 8.5/10

you = dumbass

D

Devourment 138

Vid post #12
Having to create an account is ***.....oh well

E

evanc

Vid post #13
Stupid said:
really sorry it should have worked good and for me to playin myself off good think that cause i dont care i just given people stuff to watch would u like me to go in the cam and be like this is stupid from the forums i mean come on man lol the cold dont bother me i was ridin when it was like 10 out its not bad but when it started to snow and when i turned and slipped and fell then i was pissed and stopped ridin by the way hows goin to htown contest
It's 30 below right now, with windchill. I live, like, 5 hours from NYC.

S

Stupid

Vid post #14
RuLe said:
evanc said:
^^ Man, what the hell is with you? God damn I hate you. Anyway, I'm downloading it right now. I'll watch it in a few.

dude hate me all you want. all i said is it could of been someone saying this is them and its not, it had no logo or intro and this guy is new on the forum AND the site he gave us was a site where theirs tons and tons of BMX videos that he could say are hes and i no u can upload on that site. Anyways i said a liked alot of stuff in the video but your post is worthless, u didnt even see the video so why reply? All u did was say u hate me which is (off topic) and say your downloading it now, which means u should watch it which takes 5mins tops and then post a reply.

Video = 8.5/10

you = dumbass
ight sorrys i guess i just was dicky umm i am the first 1 in the vid gino rest of the kids r my friends :D

I

infantry43RIDER

Vid post #15
its a awesome video.

don't listen to rule...ever.

and i think i guessed that you were in New York maybe because in the video there is a rail...that ends with a bush and Vic Ayala did that (double peg to hop over double peg after the kink) in the animal video.

E

EPMD

Vid post #16
infantry43RIDER said:
its a awesome video.

don't listen to rule...ever.

and i think i guessed that you were in New York maybe because in the video there is a rail...that ends with a bush and Vic Ayala did that (double peg to hop over double peg after the kink) in the animal video.
TRUE!

D

dainjarouz

Vid post #17
whats the acouunt name and pw?

D

Devourment 138

Vid post #18
dainjarouz said:
whats the acouunt name and pw?
you gota create your own

S