[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel

• Discuss [USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel in the North America (USA/Canada) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I need a rear wheel. Something that is 14mm and not single wall. I'm not too picky but I want it in good condition. Needs to be built for... ...
CrazeD

CrazeD

[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel post #1
I need a rear wheel. Something that is 14mm and not single wall. I'm not too picky but I want it in good condition. Needs to be built for street/dirt/park.

I can't buy quite yet, but I was trying to get an idea of what you guys had laying around.

Thanks.

Mr. Hoffman

Mr. Hoffman

[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel post #2
i got an 14mm unsealed freewheel hub black,with a 16tooth freewheel pm me if you want pics ill sell it reall cheap

RoyalOne

RoyalOne

[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel post #3
48H 14mm Sealed Hub, Supra E, 16T Freewheel. Wheel is almost brand new $50

fastgreg

fastgreg

[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel post #4
36h specialized 2004 LHD/RHD sealed hub, 14mm, lowest it will take is 16t (left or right tho), laced to a sun big city, starting to flake (the chrome). also the matching 44t specialized sprocket 6mm thick 22mm hole. also a spare hub (same as above!) all straight and in very good cond. the laced hub is black, the spare is silver. both hollow axles. im not on all the time but a private message will be answered as soon as recieved. :) let me know what you think, or when you will be ready to buy. im figuring you prob want a cassette tho:)

B

bmxkills

[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel post #5
I've got an 11t Demolition Anorexia complete wheel, chrome is starting to flake... I also have the matching 30t Animal V2 Lite Sprocket.

skavenger21

skavenger21

[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel post #6
Check out the joytech wheel in my thread

zim01

zim01

[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel post #7
yo i got a bfr rim 48 with a 16 tooth

dirtrider4life

dirtrider4life

[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel post #8
i got a 36h rynolite wheel laced to a flip/flop hub with a 13 odyssey f/w

05alias

05alias

[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel post #9
i got a 14 mm 11T double wall sun street light laced to a sealed casette hub for like 70 i will get pix if you want. pm me if interested. its in great condition, and it also comes with a g- sport gland hub guard.

cgfxmosh

cgfxmosh

[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel post #10
L

lucasbmxer

[USA][WTB] 14mm Rear Wheel post #11
i have a sun rim lying around, id prob just give to you maybe for a trade?

New Topics