[USA]Need cheap back wheel, tires, & crank.

• Discuss [USA]Need cheap back wheel, tires, & crank. in the Want to Buy (USA) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I've got a DK Step Up that I bent the back rim on and it wobbles something fierce. I took it in to get it trued but its still pretty bad so I need a... ...
G

goldendragon

[USA]Need cheap back wheel, tires, & crank. post #1
I've got a DK Step Up that I bent the back rim on and it wobbles something fierce. I took it in to get it trued but its still pretty bad so I need a new one. I also bent the cranks that it came with and I need tires for my other bike. I only need something that still works and isn't bent out of shape or anything, I don't care if its used, top of the line, or something you found in the trash(as long as it isn't like something from Wal-Mart).

Prices willing to pay:

Crank: $25

Complete back wheel:SOLD

Tires(front & back): SOLD

If there is something that you might like to trade for I would be more than happy to oblige since I am extremely tight on cash and would like that to be the preferred method. I've got a 300Watt Isographite amp, stacks upon stacks of BMX and skateboarding magazines, a few skate videos, just a bunch of random crap. I'm in desperate need of these parts so that is why I'm willing to trade whatever I need to.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Radness

The Radness

[USA]Need cheap back wheel, tires, & crank. post #2
i have some haro catapult tires, i could do both for 15 shipped

Rummie

Rummie

[USA]Need cheap back wheel, tires, & crank. post #3
I got some haro cranks, 19mm mid bb.

aerwubby

aerwubby

[USA]Need cheap back wheel, tires, & crank. post #4
Worn Fit FAF-K's

G

goldendragon

[USA]Need cheap back wheel, tires, & crank. post #5
JMcdonell

JMcdonell

[USA]Need cheap back wheel, tires, & crank. post #6
i got a rear wheel ill sell you its a free wheel and its not bent i just got a cassette. pm if interested.

JMcdonell

JMcdonell

[USA]Need cheap back wheel, tires, & crank. post #7
and i got 2 tires slight wear willing to sell.

Rummie

Rummie

[USA]Need cheap back wheel, tires, & crank. post #8
25$ shipped..on the cranks..

A

AustinKO

[USA]Need cheap back wheel, tires, & crank. post #9
what kind r the cranks any pics

New Topics