[us][iowa]wanted ipod stuff

• Discuss [us][iowa]wanted ipod stuff in the North America (USA/Canada) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i just got a jewpod nano with a broken screen so im looking for some ipod headphones like the apple brand or w/e comes with em. also would be... ...
fitflow41

fitflow41

[us][iowa]wanted ipod stuff post #1
i just got a jewpod nano with a broken screen so im looking for some ipod headphones like the apple brand or w/e comes with em. also would be interested in another ipod nano.....i have trades like tons of parts. hit me up on what ya need and ill get back to you on if i have it or not. i also have a thread on here of thing for sale, search "top quality parts", also have references and ebay with 100% pos feedback

Gnagy

Gnagy

[us][iowa]wanted ipod stuff post #2
i just got a jewpod nano with a broken screen so im looking for some ipod headphones like the apple brand or w/e comes with em. also would be interested in another ipod nano.....i have trades like tons of parts. hit me up on what ya need and ill get back to you on if i have it or not. i also have a thread on here of thing for sale, search "top quality parts", also have references and ebay with 100% pos feedback
Ebay for nano screens. I got a HDD for my mini for cheap and found a ipod site out there to how to repair it yourself.

fitflow41

fitflow41

[us][iowa]wanted ipod stuff post #3
Ebay for nano screens. I got a HDD for my mini for cheap and found a ipod site out there to how to repair it yourself.
thx, looking for headphons still tho the screen doesnt really bother me its in my pocket anyways i fall alot

New Topics