Upload images in a comment

• Discuss Upload images in a comment in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; what is the way to have pictures in your comments, i definitely want to know because i have some cool pics you guys also want to see!!! o, and please... ...
  • Tags bmx
C

casperh

Upload images in a comment post #1
what is the way to have pictures in your comments, i definitely want to know because i have some cool pics you guys also want to see!!! o, and please explain it as you do it to a 3 year old kid cause im no good in this shit..

and i alreadi watched the german topic, bild hochladen aber mein deutshere tale is not yet so good as you guys

F

FOL

Upload images in a comment post #2
you know how to upload pictures? If not:
- if it is bmx related; upload it on bmx-zone. You got already a picture there so you know how it is done.
- if not bmx related, I made an uploadscript which you can use:
http://members.lycos.nl/fadeoflight/upload.php
the extension must be .jpg or .gif (not sure if .bmp is allowed) and below 200kb in size. just press the browse button, select the picture on your hard disc, press submit and click on 'here' (or soemthing) and you get the url. (copy it from the 'adres balk')

then you get back to the forum and you want to show the picture:

and there is the picture.

C

casperh

Upload images in a comment post #3
thanks

C

casperh

Upload images in a comment post #4

im tryin out now[/img]

I

infantry43RIDER

Upload images in a comment post #5
it just has the image is hosted by tripod banner thing up.
but i saw it already.

F

FOL

Upload images in a comment post #6
the new tripod doesn't allow direct linking as you can see...I'm from the old group...you can direct download from tripod.lycos :D

New Topics