Upload Bike Pics and Everything Website (BMX) - new

• Discuss Upload Bike Pics and Everything Website (BMX) - new in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I dont want to get banned but i believe i am allowed to post my site here in all other stuff. and anyways i havent finished it but i changed everything... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx bmx bike bmx pics flair new bikes vert
RuLe

RuLe

Upload Bike Pics and Everything Website (BMX) - new post #1
I dont want to get banned but i believe i am allowed to post my site here in all other stuff. and anyways i havent finished it but i changed everything from the orginal template to brown when it was blue. anyways i have alot more to do, the kool part is the album will let you upload your bike pics and different pics on the forum and it displays it real nice and everyone can view them.

http://www.ugngaming.com/bmx

Ill give u little sample of what videos we make on are site and stuff http://www.ugngaming.com/files/bails101.WMV

thanks for visiting it and if u would like to register for it, i am looking for mods, but i havent finished the banner or topics so wait for that to come soon

this is what kind of bike i ride

http://www.ugngaming.com/forum/album.php

G

Upload Bike Pics and Everything Website (BMX) - new post #2
i love this

Wynex said:
8.) NO Blatant Advertising. The forum is not free advertising space. (You can click >here< to add a link to your website)
but shrug ive seen advertising before

RuLe

RuLe

Upload Bike Pics and Everything Website (BMX) - new post #3
:(

W

Wynex

Upload Bike Pics and Everything Website (BMX) - new post #4
Pobey said:
i love this

Wynex said:
8.) NO Blatant Advertising. The forum is not free advertising space. (You can click >here< to add a link to your website)
but shrug ive seen advertising before
It's no problem if you post non-commercial homepages.... We just don't want companies to spam their stuff all over the forums

RuLe

RuLe

Upload Bike Pics and Everything Website (BMX) - new post #5
right now im sueing a site that hacked my site so it will be down

E

EPMD

Upload Bike Pics and Everything Website (BMX) - new post #6

you bike?^^

hmm cool.. i think that is a haro flair is it? my friend just got that bike and he came over the other day

RuLe

RuLe

Upload Bike Pics and Everything Website (BMX) - new post #7
yea thanks.... when i get my new bikes i will take pics of them. only thing i really want is chrome rims on all bikes and my friend said they are black double wall. i like chrome

P.S. yea its a haro flair.... they canceled the flair bikes did u no? now they only make mirra pro then 540 air then 360

RuLe

RuLe

Upload Bike Pics and Everything Website (BMX) - new post #8
I removed the site. The forum go t ****ed up and the album thing wouldnt let members upload so i removed both. anyways yea i will try and get a new bmx site january... anyone want to help get me a bmx layout??????

New Topics