unwanted logout

• Discuss unwanted logout in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; When I login on the site (not the forum) and try to edit my user details or look at my messages I get logged out immediately [quote] You are trying... ...
F

FOL

unwanted logout post #1
When I login on the site (not the forum) and try to edit my user details or look at my messages I get logged out immediately

You are trying to access a restricted area

We are Sorry, but this section of our site is for Registered Users Only.!

You can login by clicking here or register a new Account for free by clicking here, then you can access this section without restrictions. Thanks.
edit: "login out" is not english hehe

R

Revenge

unwanted logout post #2
Re: unwanted login out

FOL said:
When I login on the site (not the forum) and try to edit my user details or look at my messages I get logged out immediately

You are trying to access a restricted area

We are Sorry, but this section of our site is for Registered Users Only.!

You can login by clicking here or register a new Account for free by clicking here, then you can access this section without restrictions. Thanks.
thats my prob, too

W

Wynex

unwanted logout post #3
Okay Okay... I made the code of this section but I don't have the problem - I don't know what it could be :(

F

FOL

unwanted logout post #4
Wynex said:
Okay Okay... I made the code of this section but I don't have the problem - I don't know what it could be :(
session error would come in my mind first.

W

Wynex

unwanted logout post #5
No... It was no Bug. And it can't be a session problem because it's an other domain ^_^

F

FOL

unwanted logout post #6
Wynex said:
No... It was no Bug. And it can't be a session problem because it's an other domain ^_^
anopther domain than the forum you mean? That would be correct, the problem is not at all related to the forum :)

"it was no bug" ? Seems like you saying it is solved, but it still doesn't work with me :)

W

Wynex

unwanted logout post #7
FOL said:
"it was no bug" ? Seems like you saying it is solved, but it still doesn't work with me :)
What doesn't work?

F

FOL

unwanted logout post #8
Wynex said:
What doesn't work?
yet the same problem.

I go to http://www.bmx-zone.com/en-profile-mode-login-message-Check your email.html

then I fill in my login and pass...It brings me to the part of the site where I can fill in my details (country, age etc) and in the upepr right corner it says "logged in as FOL" . But as soon as I click on a private section (on the upepr left, like 'messages') or when I filled in my details and press save, I get the page quoted at the start (resctricted area blabla).

so it logs me out directly.

W

Wynex

unwanted logout post #9
hmm... I will try to fix this today

F

FOL

unwanted logout post #10
Wynex said:
hmm... I will try to fix this today
nice, thanks mate.

W