United Squad.

• Discuss United Squad. in the Bike Check forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/x2l8g5.jpg[/img] Frame: 07 United Squad 20.6 Fork: 06 Odyssey Pro Dirt Bars: Sunday Color Stem: Primo Pro Grips: Odi... ...
JohnW

JohnW

United Squad. post #1

Frame: 07 United Squad 20.6
Fork: 06 Odyssey Pro Dirt
Bars: Sunday Color
Stem: Primo Pro
Grips: Odi Longneck
Barends: Aluminum (Possibly Shadow)
Headset: FSA Impact
Seatpost Clamp: Haro
Seatpost: Animal
Seat: Animal Strip White
Cranks: Profile
Bottom Bracket: Profile
Sprocket: Odyssey MDS 28t
Chain: KMC 410 purple
Brakes: Fly
Cable: Dragonfly Upper, Odyssey Slic w/London Mod lower
Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever
Gyro: Snafu Mobeus
Front Tire: Odyssey Aitken Plyte 2.25
Front Wheel: G-Sport Marmoset/7ka/Odyssey 14g
Rear Tire: Odyssey Path 2.10
Rear Wheel: Odyssey Hazard V3/Odyssey Midway/14g Black
Pegs: T1 front/Fit Stock rear
Pedals: Odyssey Jim Cielencki
Modifications/Other: V-Brake guides on lower gyro cables, CS grind guard made from thick hose

Pegs will go back on once my GLAND arrives. And yes, my seatpost is at max height. Bitches.

At1x

At1x

United Squad. post #2
Random Colors ;D

JohnW

JohnW

United Squad. post #3
Random Colors ;D
For now. I'm trying to trade for some Sunday Tudor bars in black, and I'll be painting the front rim red at some point, as well as painting the Profiles black. And getting a silver chain. And I need some kevlar to recover my Animal seat in black...

Dick Nixon

Dick Nixon

United Squad. post #4
needs chrome lol

JohnW

JohnW

United Squad. post #5
Nahh, I am never gonna have chrome again. Reminds me of the rusty chrome Dyno I used to ride...

Dick Nixon

Dick Nixon

United Squad. post #6
:( that makes me a sad dude trying to sell his bars

At1x

At1x

United Squad. post #7
Nahh, I am never gonna have chrome again. Reminds me of the rusty chrome Dyno I used to ride...
Yeah Chrome isn't cool.

But ATM your bike is good but random (like, as random as it gets) and to be honest I can't say I like being random (can't say that about myself..)

Dick Nixon

Dick Nixon

United Squad. post #9
yeah but ive decided that bob bars are built 2347234762347632476234 times more raditude to them

vexal

vexal

United Squad. post #10
its pimp to the max fo sho random is where its at

JohnW

JohnW

United Squad. post #11
sorry, i'm such a low life :(
First of all, you look like a dumbass censoring the word garbage. Second, who cares about colors that much? My bike works great and the parts are solid, that's what matters. It'll look nicer once I get to repainting everything, but I never really have a chance cause I'm always riding it. I need a sandblaster for my frame, fork, and cranks anyways...

Are you just mad because I was against you telling Dick to take his brakes off and slam his seat?

Last edited by a moderator:
alicbmx1

alicbmx1

United Squad. post #12
the only good fing on ur bike is the back wheel

alexabmx

alexabmx

United Squad. post #13
and they say girls are bitchy haha

JohnW

JohnW

United Squad. post #14
and they say girls are bitchy haha
Who are you talking to, me? I just want actual comments about my bike and not all the bullshit he was posting. Except for one douchebag comment, all of his stuff was completely unrelated. That's cleaned up now though.

alexabmx

alexabmx

United Squad. post #15
haha just you lot in general. there was so much hate going on in this threadddd. im glad its cleaned up

JohnW

JohnW

United Squad. post #16
haha just you lot in general. there was so much hate going on in this threadddd. im glad its cleaned up
And it was all cause I disagreed with someone because he was telling Dick to take the brakes off his bike and slam the seat...

I can't believe some people.

alexabmx

alexabmx

United Squad. post #17
brakeless is just a fad. low seats are good but not seats like this /
haha two words for people with seats like that - bummer boys.

JohnW

JohnW

United Squad. post #18
brakeless is just a fad. low seats are good but not seats like this /
haha two words for people with seats like that - bummer boys.
lol. I like my seat about that high, and that's as far up as the post will go anyways.

Are you actually a girl that rides? That's pretty cool, there aren't many really.

bmx757

bmx757

United Squad. post #19
Time to lower seeeaaat!!!

JohnW

JohnW

United Squad. post #20
Time to lower seeeaaat!!!
Why the hell do people always go into bikechecks and tell people to lower their seats? I actually like to sit down sometimes. That's why I have a seat that actually has some padding and it's not slammed. I used to run it only 1" up but I decided to raise it more.

New Topics