[UK] Wanted 21TT Frame and Forks

• Discuss [UK] Wanted 21TT Frame and Forks in the Europe forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I need a 21"+ toptube frame suitable for street riding (would love a dragonfly tech) with 14mm dropouts in decent condition. Also needed: forks with... ...
A

alexh

[UK] Wanted 21TT Frame and Forks post #1
I need a 21"+ toptube frame suitable for street riding (would love a dragonfly tech) with 14mm dropouts in decent condition. Also needed: forks with 14mm dropouts and preferably barke mounts.

plus i am looking for some cheap S+M Slambars and a Dirt Bros stem (the long one). any other offers are completely welcome too. make suggestions. please email me at sam_handwich@hotmail.com . only sellers from the UK please. Thanks

alex

Tiki

Tiki

[UK] Wanted 21TT Frame and Forks post #2
i just thought that id bring a fourm from the back to the front. :D

F

fitbikeco909

[UK] Wanted 21TT Frame and Forks post #3
wrong section buddy.. go post this in the classified/for sale thread.

Tiki

Tiki

[UK] Wanted 21TT Frame and Forks post #4
it was posted in 2002, and he did post it there, then here, and now he aint ganna be looken at this post because its 2006.

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

[UK] Wanted 21TT Frame and Forks post #5
Tiki said:
it was posted in 2002, and he did post it there, then here, and now he aint ganna be looken at this post because its 2006.
So, Tiki.................. an chance of an explantion as to why you did this? Been having a sly toke on the wacky backy, eh ?

:)

vinchenzatron

vinchenzatron

[UK] Wanted 21TT Frame and Forks post #6
lolol

F

fairtrade

[UK] Wanted 21TT Frame and Forks post #7
Back then, frames resembled wheelbarrows.

Tiki

Tiki

[UK] Wanted 21TT Frame and Forks post #8
i was just really really board last night. Very board.

New Topics