[UK] MTB quality parts

• Discuss [UK] MTB quality parts in the Europe forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i've got some surplus MTB parts from my mountain bike that i need to get rid of Hope front quick release skewer in red, no scratches. £5 posted... ...
Biggles

Biggles

[UK] MTB quality parts post #1
i've got some surplus MTB parts from my mountain bike that i need to get rid of

Hope front quick release skewer in red, no scratches. £5 posted:

Sram SXS gear mech, some scratches but works perfectly, only had about 3 months use on a cross-country bike of my dads, so won't have sustained any mechanical damage at all. £10 posted:

MTB stem, seems to be unbranded, about 58mm reach, low rise. £5 posted:

T

twentyinches

[UK] MTB quality parts post #2
do you have a shifter to go with the sram mech??

Biggles

Biggles

[UK] MTB quality parts post #3
I think i do somewhere, the bike had front and back gears and when taking one of the shifters off i broke one of them, although i can't remember which one.

I can't check till tomorrow but i'll tell you when i find out.

T

twentyinches

[UK] MTB quality parts post #4
clumsy!

okie dokie Ill wait till tomoro

Biggles

Biggles

[UK] MTB quality parts post #5
I do have a Shimano shifter 8 speed, it's pretty good, a few scratches on the bottom but since when do you notice that?

I don't have any cables though, and for the shifter and mech plus postage i'll make it 15 quid, considering they're not very used at all, which is less than half the mech on it's own new

T

twentyinches

[UK] MTB quality parts post #6
have you not got a sram one?

I have shimano shifters already, but its best they match.

Biggles

Biggles

[UK] MTB quality parts post #7
no the 8 speed sram one broke cause at the time i thought 'oh i'm never gonna use that again' and snapped it off cause it was being annoying and hard to get off

haha guess again :D

New Topics