[UK] G-Sport Ribcage/Geisha Coaster/D.T Wheelbuild

• Discuss [UK] G-Sport Ribcage/Geisha Coaster/D.T Wheelbuild in the Europe forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Freecoaster isnt for me. its 48h Natural Finish rim Silver D.Ts. The Left Hand stud is messed up after a street session, Everything runs perfectly... ...
S

SolidRider

[UK] G-Sport Ribcage/Geisha Coaster/D.T Wheelbuild post #1
Freecoaster isnt for me. its 48h Natural Finish rim Silver D.Ts. The Left Hand stud is messed up after a street session, Everything runs perfectly apart from the left hand stud not wanting to come out. Its been used 4 times. 1 Street Session & 3 Park, My shoulder & neck are messed up so i dont really get much chance to abuse parts & its been on a flatland bike for the last couple of weeks so it hasnt had any abuse at all recently. its in PERFECT condition apart from the the Left stud as mentioned. Id like £150 posted. Preferably to the UK only, elsewhere the price might be a little more then its probably not worth it lol.

Sorry i dont have any photos of it off the bike, & i just found out i broke my camera lol!! which is a pain in the ass. But you can see all you need to there.

PM me preferably but i will check back in a day or two.

Last edited:

New Topics