two videos for you!

• Discuss two videos for you! in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; that's right, just for you! credit to matthew hale (orange bike) and michael rendell (blue bike) for some of the videoing/riding! credit to dimitri... ...
S

Smickus

two videos for you! post #1
that's right, just for you!

credit to matthew hale (orange bike) and michael rendell (blue bike) for some of the videoing/riding! credit to dimitri (black bike) for some riding also!
I'm on the lilac bike...

video one myspace

video one youtube

video two myspace

video two youtube

don't bother complaining about youtube not being up yet :) I realise it takes longer than myspace.

matt can land those nose to tyre tap things he does - just not when the camera is rolling!

Chris

Chris

two videos for you! post #2
Liking it josh. almost had that cab 3 in the first one. and the slider out of the 3 to fakie. mmm i like!

and the big 180 over the grass. and the disaster revert YOOO

H

hazaabb13

two videos for you! post #3
sliders ftw.

if you turn your front wheel faster into the direction you want to go then you wil keep more speed.

samisawigga

samisawigga

two videos for you! post #4
cool
i liek your videos (Y)

A

AaronBMX

two videos for you! post #5
good stuff!
really good nice almost fullcab, halfcab, sliders disaster reverts nahh everything was nice
you almost hit a "chav" on that table air?:p

M

Molesrkool

two videos for you! post #6
nice vid.. your quite smoothh

thatt guy on the orange bike is so rough on the spines tho

S

Smickus

two videos for you! post #7
thanks... yeah I can only do the full cabs every now and then... but when I do them I can't fakie, only roll forwards :( Thank you for the comments people.

blkbike

blkbike

two videos for you! post #8
best stuff ive seen from you man. props on learning the sliders, and the table air was nice and smooth.

S

Smickus

two videos for you! post #9

zacaroo

zacaroo

two videos for you! post #10
nice vids you are a great bunch of riders

guTTedbmx

guTTedbmx

two videos for you! post #11
really cool stuff, looked smooth as (apart from that kid on the orange bike over the spine :s).. keep it up man.

bettley661

bettley661

two videos for you! post #12
That park sounds horrible!
& id enjoi your videos more of one of you used a camera rather than a phone.
But enough moaning some nice stuff in there Josh : )

K

king92

two videos for you! post #13
riding is nice but the filming??? it looks like mohamed ali had filmed those vids with his parkinson. and you should cut out the bakgound sounds and put in some nice music

MikeT

MikeT

two videos for you! post #14
king - that's harsh mate, Cassius Clay is a legend at his sport, how'd you like it if someone started saying things about a Biker?

Was a nice vid, let me guess, it's a metal council park with " grippy " black stuff?

Looked smooth ( apart from the spine )

Mike

S

Smickus

two videos for you! post #15
it's all recorded on my phone - and edited - i can't edit it on my pc - otherwise i would have put music on. and the filming really wasn't that bad.

New Topics