Two Bikes To Choose From.

• Discuss Two Bikes To Choose From. in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey guys, as some of you know, I've had problems finding a good bike. I've come to the decision of these two. DK Cincinnati '07... ...
F

Fruttekut

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #2
get the dk!

Vita

Vita

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #3
Yeah? DK is cheaper, but has 1pc Cromo Downtube, as the Haro has all 3 tubes cromo. I don't know much about bikes, but don't want to spend LOADS of money updating in the future.

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #4
Yeah? DK is cheaper, but has 1pc Cromo Downtube, as the Haro has all 3 tubes cromo. I don't know much about bikes, but don't want to spend LOADS of money updating in the future.
BMX is an addiction, you will spend lots of money for the rest of your life upgrading and buying new parts just cos they're new!!!!

There is no escape :)

but yes, get the DK

Vita

Vita

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #5
Well I've orderd the Haro, I'm just getting back into things, and I got the company down to £169! And they replied to my e-mails :D. Good tbh. Can't wait for it to come now :D

somelamekid

somelamekid

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #6
Well I've orderd the Haro, I'm just getting back into things, and I got the company down to £169! And they replied to my e-mails :D. Good tbh. Can't wait for it to come now :D
Who did you order from??

F

Fruttekut

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #8
only the frame is maby better then the dk! but you should ordered the DK

blazer

blazer

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #9
dont make im feel guilty. :) sure the haro is good too

Vita

Vita

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #10
Actually, I've just cancelled that order on the haro. Got a diff bike, just waiting for some e-mails lol.

T

Timthekid

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #11
get the dk.

Vita

Vita

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #12
Well, I'm going with the Haro Nyquist R2 '06 which I intended to go with before.

F

Fruttekut

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #13
why make a tread? you ask DK or Haro.. everybody says DK and you're still getting a haro...

Vita

Vita

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #14
Yeah, but if you check the specs on the Nyquist 2, way better than the dk?:hmm:

B

BMXer713

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #15
i would get the haro i mean full cromo frame(unlike dk), full cromo fork(unlike dk), you should get the haro then change the bars and your fine. all my friends have that too i have an integral though

S

Scottehrm

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #16
DK for sure....

D

danielz

Two Bikes To Choose From. post #17
i would rather get the dk, i hate haros

New Topics