TV Shows

C

Colorblinded

TV Shows post #1
I ALWAYS miss BMX shows, events and anything else that has anything to do with BMX no tv. Can someone tell me when to watch for shows, which shows come on weekly, ect... what channels and all that good stuff, will be highly appreciated

415fsxrules

TV Shows post #2
same here i am always out riding and then i come in and the shows are already over :x

C

Colorblinded

TV Shows post #3
Well it's not only that I miss the shows, because I am out riding... but, I just have no clue the names of any shows (other than 54321) which I don't even know when that is on.

C

Colorblinded

TV Shows post #4
*yawn*

I

infantry43RIDER

TV Shows post #5
lol

i hate the fact that bmx is even on tv....its always the same stuff and it makes it to mainstream which is not where it should be...same riders all the time on the shows...even the x-games is a little dumb cause every year its the same riders and same winners...

but if you must know what shows there are...

54321 (which is like a fox show) is on foxsportsnet
bluetorch is on foxsportsnet

there is some channel called fuel that is supposed to be all "extreme" sports....

C

Colorblinded

TV Shows post #6
Fuel...Nickelodeon show? Very UN-extreme, do you know the other show times?

I

infantry43RIDER

TV Shows post #7
fuel is not a nick show....

its a whole NEW channel

fuel.tv

H

hartattack_199

TV Shows post #8
The word Extreme is being used too much these days

415fsxrules

TV Shows post #9
like extreme street walking lol

I

infantry43RIDER

TV Shows post #10
the word extreme is ***....

our art...our passion...our lives should not be classified by the media by saying extreme...

C

Colorblinded

TV Shows post #11
HELL YEA!!

Go extreme street walking!!!

I

infantry43RIDER

TV Shows post #12
yea yea yea!

415fsxrules

TV Shows post #13
i see people extreme street walking everyday

C

Colorblinded

TV Shows post #14
If your serious......

Your not so it's ok :wink:

G

gt_thumps

TV Shows post #15
fuel tv is a channel for xtreme sports. they have a show called props thats just bmxing. its channel 613 for me. but you have to have directv.

I

infantry43RIDER

TV Shows post #16
ive got digital cable and its channel 1003

H

hartattack_199

TV Shows post #17
i wish i could be an extreme walker, i'm still just an amateur, come on hart PICK UP THE FEET A BIT i tell myself but noooo, not good enough to be pro, I however, have gotten pretty good at extreme blinking, its like normal blinking but uh, its extreme

I

infantry43RIDER

TV Shows post #18
extreme blinking is like the toughest thing i have ever done...

C

Colorblinded

TV Shows post #19
I'm a pro extreme eater, video gamer and tv watcher.

Well, I am seriously a pro video gamer :p As in, I own at like 99% of video games, and can do about anything in any game you hand me.

E

evanc

TV Shows post #20
To all you people bitching about 'extreme' - quit being a sissy. Jesus, If you hate it that much, then quit. Personally, I dislike it, but I don't bitch about it. You saying something will not change anything. Also, it's a way for the media to classify 'team' sports from 'other' sports. Cross-country running is a 'team' sport, but it's really not. People run for themselves and for the endocrine high they get and the awesome feelings; I should know. Whatever, I'm done.

New Topics