Tunes

• Discuss Tunes in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Lot of times I wear an MP3 player when I ride, just depends one what I am doing. Earphones - Does anyone have any experience with good earphones? Does... ...
T

Trimix

Tunes post #1
Lot of times I wear an MP3 player when I ride, just depends one what I am doing. Earphones - Does anyone have any experience with good earphones? Does anyone know if wireless players are out yet? I use the little ear buds, but the wire is what sux. Wireless headphones would be the S.

E

evanc

Tunes post #2
Get the headphones that wrap behind your head, run the cord down your shirt, and warp the excess around your mp3 player. Works for me every day.

E

Element Biker Dude

Tunes post #3
yea i no these MP3 wireless headphones but they are as dear as sh*T

V

Vic_Vega

Tunes post #4
When I'm riding my trails, I have a stereo blasting. I live out in the middle of nowhere, haha. Otherwise I use an MP3 with ear plugs.

T

Trimix

Tunes post #5
evanc said:
Get the headphones that wrap behind your head, run the cord down your shirt, and warp the excess around your mp3 player. Works for me every day.
Thanks evanc, I will try other earphones, I know which ones you are talking about. The wire is what irritates me!!!

G

go4broke44

Tunes post #6
yeah, any earphones, just run the wire down your shirt... did you leave it hanging out or something? if so, that would irritate me as well as prolly anyone else that rides

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Tunes post #7
Why dont you run the headphones wire out of your ass!!!???

I

ieatcrayons

Tunes post #8
fenixbykeco said:
Why dont you run the headphones wire out of your ass!!!???
your ***

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Tunes post #9
My ***? I own something thats ***? I hate you. Ignorant piece of shit. "Your ***"? Dont you mean "you're ***" or even "youre ***"? THE shittiest comeback of all. Its like saying you give up after exchanging comebacks. Its the last resort. What if you say that to someone who really is ***? His reply might be: "Why thank you" and he would end up hitting on you because he is ***. You would end up punching yourself in the dick and stop ever saying "your ***" to people.

If someone knows a better word other than "comeback for this situation then please alert me.

Im a bitter person.

Im not a fan of riding with headphones.

I have great pictures for an avatar but they didnt work or were too big so I settled with the timeless classic of Timmy trying to get Gobbles to jump through the flaming hoop.

I

ieatcrayons

Tunes post #10
are you saying you are ***?

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Tunes post #11
No I am not *** but thanks for asking *sarcastic face (the sarcastic face is for the thanks for asking part, retard)*. I was saying if you said "your ***" to a *** person then he would probably say that.

www.godhatesfags.com

I could actually picture you sitting at your computer thinking of what to say back to me while crying after reading what I wrote but way to go with saying "you are" instead of trying the more difficult "you're". Your stupidity exhausts me. Please refrain from ever speaking again or if you cant understand that then Ill make it easier for you. Shut the hell up.

A

ashton

Tunes post #12
No I am not *** but thanks for asking *sarcastic face (the sarcastic face is for the thanks for asking part, retard)*. I was saying if you said "your ***" to a *** person then he would probably say that.

www.godhatesfags.com

I could actually picture you sitting at your computer thinking of what to say back to me while crying after reading what I wrote but way to go with saying "you are" instead of trying the more difficult "you're". Your stupidity exhausts me. Please refrain from ever speaking again or if you cant understand that then Ill make it easier for you. Shut the hell up.
fenixbykeco you must be the sadest person alive to look for sites to hate fags so i speak on behalf of all the others out there that you really are *** and you dont want to be beaten up for it you f*cking tool grow up and stop acting all tuff on the net cause ur probly a scrawny little shit that does go gry to your momma

O

oibmxpunx

Tunes post #13
dude take ur @$$ back to australia man he was not even talking to u so shut up

T

Trimix

Tunes post #14
I just wanna' talk about earphones. :? fenixbykeco, your, you're, youre.... like evanc's evil twin man, although he is much more thoughtful and courteous.... and probably of a higher intelligence. (***, just for you fenix). Go away. :x

I DO run the wire under my shirt, and I like to hammer out tunes when I ride, (sometimes)......but the wire still sucks. I don't know how else to put it......in an era of wireless internet, all I want is some phones with no wire.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Tunes post #15
That site was on catfish and I posted it to stop people from their faggish ways.

This is why I never go to this site anymore. Retards that eat crayons.

Im done with this PIECE OF SHIT BMX FORUM!!!!!!!!!
Thats right Wynex. You heard me. This forum is a piece of shit. For little ****tards that cant even air out of 1/4s but yet want to learn tricks on a 1/4. Though there are some kool people on here. So with these last words Wynex I dare you to kick me off:
ASS RAPING PIG ****ER SHIT EATING ****WHORE JEWISH SANDWICH.

T

Trimix

Tunes post #16
Whatever

T

Trimix

Tunes post #17
fenixbykeco said:
That site was on catfish and I posted it to stop people from their faggish ways.

This is why I never go to this site anymore. Retards that eat crayons.

Im done with this PIECE OF SHIT BMX FORUM!!!!!!!!!
Thats right Wynex. You heard me. This forum is a piece of shit. For little f*ck that cant even air out of 1/4s but yet want to learn tricks on a 1/4. Though there are some kool people on here. So with these last words Wynex I dare you to kick me off:
ASS RAPING PIG f*ck SHIT EATING f*ck JEWISH SANDWICH.
Tell us what you know......

V

Vic_Vega

Tunes post #18
Fenix, go to hell. You are nothing but a closeminded ignorant idiot son of a worthless crack whore. There, I'm done flaming for a while....*phew*. Let's talk about bikes on this forum now, ok?

O

oibmxpunx

Tunes post #19
youre.... like evanc's evil twin man, although he is much more thoughtful and courteous.... and probably of a higher intelligence. (***, just for you fenix). Go away
ya only evanc it a fag that can go f*ck his self what a douche bag go to hell

Vic_Vega said:
Fenix, go to hell. You are nothing but a closeminded ignorant idiot son of a worthless crack whore. There, I'm done flaming for a while....*phew*. Let's talk about bikes on this forum now, ok?
dud ur a f*cking jew shut the f*ck up[/quote]

T

Trimix

Tunes post #20
oibmxpunx said:
youre.... like evanc's evil twin man, although he is much more thoughtful and courteous.... and probably of a higher intelligence. (***, just for you fenix). Go away
ya only evanc it a fag that can go f*ck his self what a douche bag go to hell

THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID.

Vic_Vega said:
dud ur a f*cking jew shut the f*ck up
[/quote]

New Topics