tru newb

• Discuss tru newb in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i started bmx about 3days ago and im trying to get the manual sorted and im getting pretty pissed off because i can neva do a good one.can somone gimme... ...
  • Tags bike bmx manual
popad0t

popad0t

tru newb post #1
i started bmx about 3days ago and im trying to get the manual sorted and im getting pretty pissed off because i can neva do a good one.can somone gimme like a step by step for manuals or something??or just some info that might help??thanks

F

federal_rider12

tru newb post #2
go to tricks and at the top you will find a topic all on bunnyhopping and itll have all you need

M

Mr_Shrapnel

tru newb post #3
yeah there is no point in writing stuff twice.

F

FOL

tru newb post #4
eh?? I read manual instead of bunnyhop?

F

federal_rider12

tru newb post #5
what the **** i swear when i read it it said bunnyhop, unless my computer is screwed up or i was wasted or something and i dont drink or do drugs

i have no clue how i would put down bunnyhop and check everything twice, read what he wrote twice and looked up the section and everything, man something happened and its weird

T

Trimix

tru newb post #6
popad0t said:
i started bmx about 3days ago and im trying to get the manual sorted and im getting pretty pissed off because i can neva do a good one.can somone gimme like a step by step for manuals or something??or just some info that might help??thanks
If you just started riding 3 days ago, manuals don't come easy. I hate to burst your bubble, but you are probably going to have to practice manuals EVERY day for an hour a day, to learn one in say.....3 months.

3-days? Just go ride right now.

F

FOL

tru newb post #7
you probably want to learn manualling along learning other tricks...just try it when you ride back to the start of your jump, or when you are going home when you were streeting or whatever... But that is just my opinion not to get unmotivated with manuals, because it could/can take long to learn.

S

sentaafEQpovar

tru newb post #8
i wouldnt be learning manuels yet, cuase seeing as u have not much in riding bikes, your balance is prolly horrible, so u might wanna play around with little make shift ramps, and once u got the nice im smoot with my bike feeling, then try manuels

New Topics