Triple busdriver

• Discuss Triple busdriver in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; check out this video: [url]http://www.ruudie.com/troep/triple_barspin.avi[/url] ...
  • Tags 360 barspin busdriver video
RuLe

RuLe

Triple busdriver post #2
that isnt a triple busdriver. dude a busdriver is a 360 barspin. you did that so people would dl your video.... also try barspins standing on the pedals.

only stand on the pegs if you are doing some flatland 360's with barspins. Dude ive gotten (3years ago) i used to do it that way and i did 5 or 6 barspins honestly.

but stop lieing about it being a busdriver when it isnt

S

slappyslapnuts

Triple busdriver post #3
err a busdriver is where u do a barspin but keep ur hand on 1 side like u are turning a corner on a bus like a BUSDRIVER

S

sentaafEQpovar

Triple busdriver post #4
hahahaha that video was sad lool

oh i thought a busdriver was a backflip barspin while a truckdiver was a 360barspin

wtf is with making names for combos? that makes me ****ing mad, like the will call a nofooted x-up a tabaloo or a god damn 1 handed tabletop a J-kicker or sumthing, just call the m 360 barspins jesus, its a combo, nbot a whole other trick *ANGER*

I

infantry43RIDER

Triple busdriver post #5
um.
ok...rule...you = wrong.

cool video man.

that WAS a busdriver...and it WAS a triple busdriver...just standing on the back pegs is all...he never did say it was a bunnyhop triple bus...

god damn...a TRUCKDRIVER is a 360 barspin.
but like sentaaf said...i just call it a 360 barspin...makes more sense to me.

again...pretty cool video man.

RuLe

RuLe

Triple busdriver post #6
o yea truck driveris the 360 spin but

dude thats a trick you can add to a video full of stuff but to download it just for 1 little clip when it isnt really nothing huge is just a waste of time

T

Trimix

Triple busdriver post #7
slappyslapnuts said:
err a busdriver is where u do a barspin but keep ur hand on 1 side like u are turning a corner on a bus like a BUSDRIVER
That's what I understood.

F

federal_rider12

Triple busdriver post #8
bus driver=1 handed barspin

truck driver=360 barspin

T

Trimix

Triple busdriver post #9
Agree, but with one hand on the bars, spinning them around. I agree it is a 360 and a barspin, but my understanding was that the difference is that one hand is still on the bars.

Sentaaf.....I hate that also. Like...."Ok, I am going to pull a fufanu, barspin, to feeble, to 270 out.....hell I can hardly follow that. Just go ride and do something cool and feel the flow!!!!

I just learned last night that a Disaster stall and a 50/50 stall are the same thing?

C

casperh

Triple busdriver post #10
ican do an 1620 barspin

T

Trimix

Triple busdriver post #11
Roll another one Casper, your 1620 has you landing with the bars backwards. Cool trick :roll:

R

Ruudie

Triple busdriver post #12
Did I hear someone scream 'slowchatting'?

I didn't call it a busdriver just so that people will download it, honestly.
Thats a busdriver to me, and thats what I will keep calling it.
Excuse me for being exited that I set a trick I was practising for all day.
Next time I'll just post 'trick'.

And by the way, is Trimix the only one here who can put down a reasonable post? :?

C

casperh

Triple busdriver post #13
Trimix said:
Roll another one Casper, your 1620 has you landing with the bars backwards. Cool trick :roll:
so if i have the bars backwards that doesnt matter doesnt it, it is like more difficult or what is your point

S

slappyslapnuts

Triple busdriver post #14
rule u cant say shit u post 180 role outs and moan about him posting a tirck hush plz

RuLe

RuLe

Triple busdriver post #15
slappyslapnuts said:
rule u cant say shit u post 180 role outs and moan about him posting a tirck hush plz

do i tell people to download a clip of "just 1" 180 rollout?

liek i told him. that trick out be good to add in a video of alot of street stuff and not just 1 clip of something not special or hard

S

slappyslapnuts

Triple busdriver post #16
yes but 1 or two is enough... its like him posting that same trick 100 times in a row at the same place.. thats what u do fair enough if its like a really hard trick.

New Topics