Tricks

• Discuss Tricks in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; You can almost do, you're so close, but you just can't land them. Hop whips, pretty much. I get them all the way around, but I just land with it to... ...
Minitrix

Minitrix

Tricks post #1
You can almost do, you're so close, but you just can't land them.

Hop whips, pretty much.
I get them all the way around, but I just land with it to the side of me.
Guess I need to hop higher?

cohcoh14

cohcoh14

Tricks post #2
Are you asking for help or do u wanna know want we just cant land??

R

Robf781

Tricks post #3
360 bunnyhops, can just about do it with a tiretap thrown in but not a full 360 in the air. I'd love to be able to do it, looks cool just riding down the street and hopping all the way round

Coldow91

Coldow91

Tricks post #4
WOW hop whips that is crazy I would like to see a vid of your attempts. FJ tailwhips are killing me I landed one recently and then one I slipped a pedal and broke my ankle

M

Molesrkool

Tricks post #5
woah you broke your ankle from fj whips?^^.. normally you can jsut jump off and land on the floor

360 flats.. can only do with a small pivot sometimes which is so *** compared to a proper 360

any grinds on a ledge.. caan do them on qps, hps.. but not on ledges
i cant keep my feet on the pedals.. pain in the ass
i can balance there for ages.. jump off.. but not get on without putting my leg down.. its crazy.. just cant do it.. no matter what

Coldow91

Coldow91

Tricks post #6
I did think I would get hurt but MY foot landed on half of the pedal and I landed on it so my leg was straight up and down (vertical) but my anklebent so it was horizontal on the ground and all my weight fell onto my leg I may have it on video and may upload it

M

Molesrkool

Tricks post #7
i know what you mean.. you landed kinda sideways on it?^^
i slipped a pedal doing a 360 hop and i fractured it.. it still clicks and stuff.. werid

Coldow91

Coldow91

Tricks post #8
yeah
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8jwz_KrTTWE
I fell down and stood up tried to take a step and fell down again b/c my ankle just fell out from under me. IT hurt so much but it does not look that bad in the vid.

EDit:
BTW THe last frame does not show up on the youtube version but you can see the full roll the first time it show it

M

Molesrkool

Tricks post #9
yep exactly what happened to me.. i can imagine are very common in bmx

you should learn to get the bike to come 360 degreess... not 180 then you go 180.. unless on a bank..

Minitrix

Minitrix

Tricks post #10
Coldow91

Coldow91

Tricks post #11
I know I am still working on them

Correction: I WAS working on them

jk. I sometimes get them 270 and jump on sometimes but the full 360 happens about 1 out of every 20.

oh well just more practice to come hopefully I get them dialed eventually

Chaz Markley

Chaz Markley

Tricks post #12
hop barspins
i got hop halves every time and 270s when i wont to hurt my shin but just cant get it all the way around:[

A

Aceman

Tricks post #13
i can get my foot almost over the toptube on my whoppers. im running 4 pegs now, im gonna see if I can land one if i take my pegs off...

they're soo nuts

V

Vector

Tricks post #14
Hop barspins, even though I've only tried a hop barspin like 4-5 times. I got really close.

elijah

elijah

Tricks post #15
turndowns, ive almost got them

New Topics