Van Douchebag

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #1
For me it's:
Backflip
Nosepick (And Nosepick-Tailwhip)

O

oibmxpunx

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #2
i dont realy know i want to get more consistent with tail whips ive tryed them 35305765934523960326 times and only landed 2 on the pedals most of the time i just ride them out in the seat tho but that hurts after a few times

V

Van Douchebag

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #3
oibmxpunx said:
i dont realy know i want to get more consistent with tail whips ive tryed them 35305765934523960326 times and only landed 2 on the pedals most of the time i just ride them out in the seat tho but that hurts after a few times
Well depends how you do them.

You can either put your foot sideways into the wheel or just plain straight.
Putting your toes straight into the wheel gives you great balance and leverage. Unfortunately, you'll probably need steel cap shoes like I have to do this without hurting yourself.

Also, do you try catching your frame with your free foot as it comes around?
Just use your foot to stop it and hop on the pedals.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #4
no hander, no footer, turndown, combos with candy bar and can cans, tobogon,barspins and barflips, 360, varios taps on q-pipe maneul combos, loitsa gribnds, other tricks......

O

oibmxpunx

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #5
Van Douchebag said:
oibmxpunx said:
Well depends how you do them.

You can either put your foot sideways into the wheel or just plain straight.
Putting your toes straight into the wheel gives you great balance and leverage. Unfortunately, you'll probably need steel cap shoes like I have to do this without hurting yourself.

Also, do you try catching your frame with your free foot as it comes around?
Just use your foot to stop it and hop on the pedals.
not flatland man

doing them in the air is alot harder then on flat i just have a hard time finding the pedals i dont know why cuz i can do kickflips fine and land on the pedals like every time

RuLe

RuLe

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #6
havent learned anything new this year the first month hasnt even past.

Only thing im trying to learn and almost got down are bunny-hop 360's and i actually got my balance on manuall (turning) i can like manuall and turn corners and keep going now

L

leon_luxton

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #7
wanna learn the next stage of flatland and MASTER all the begginer tricks i have been trying last year.. :D

C

casperh

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #8
find my balance point and ride fakie :?

F

FOL

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #9
like leon said: getting better at all the tricks I can do 'a bit' this year. And I want mcCircles, karl Kruzer, steamroller, and some other tricks.

and for vert: I hope I can ride in a vert good. Just very good riding in and out and making some air, I don't mind tricks yet.

for street/park: some grinding, and making a start with tailwhip and some nohander, footer etc blabla :)

general: manual and higher bunnyhops.

T

traildemon

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #10
for me for tech tricks...this year I'd like to finish tailtap to icepick (and than fakie) but I don't think I'll get to the fakie part. Or feeble to fakie...and maybe to perfect my tabletop technique, I'd rather see a nice tweaked table, flattie or turndown than a normal backflip. But than again that's my opinion

F

FOL

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #11
traildemon said:
for me for tech tricks...this year I'd like to finish tailtap to icepick (and than fakie) but I don't think I'll get to the fakie part.
you got a whole year, you must be able to learn it then :p well about 6 months actually (removed some months due to stupid weather and such)

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #12
180 to distaster on subrail to 180 out
More stuff to fakie
learn how to fufanu again
downside footplant to wallride
ally-oop wallride
ally-oop wallride to feeble
try to manual out or to tricks
tweak my turndowns

E

EPMD

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #13
turndowns, clean up my 360's, tailwhip, get better at manuals :roll: , 1 foot table tops, x-up combos, grind combos... that should be enough to keep me busy

RuLe

RuLe

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #14
pro hop manualls

S

sentaafEQpovar

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #15
whats a sub rail? logic says it would be a rail on top of a q-pipe parralel to the coping

E

EPMD

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #16
sentaafEQpovar said:
whats a sub rail? logic says it would be a rail on top of a q-pipe parralel to the coping
yup.. pretty sure its that

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #17
sentaafEQpovar said:
You are correct.

O

oibmxpunx

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #18
at focus yesterday there was this dude that was hoping up no the sub-rail and laned on it with his tires(it was kinda like a real ride) and he like sat there for like 30sec. it was kinda cool

T

Trimix

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #19
Usually a sub rail is parrallel but 'set back' from the coping.

I want to learn:
Toe jams on the lip (I can do them anywhere now, except on the lip)
Transition this damn 6 foot tall back to back spine I know (it's really steep)
More peg tricks, past just stalls
Perfect my manuals
Hop up on the top of a picnic table

F

federal_rider12

Tricks You Want To Learn In 2004 post #20
the tricks i invented(someone else might of come up with them too but i never heard of them before), which will never happen, i would kill myself! one trick i call a hardflip--in which you flip the bike sideways between ur legs-- and the other i guess just call it a body varial--do a frontflip off the bike, the bike doesnt!-- but im just dreaming of landing those

New Topics