TRICK PICS!

  • Discuss TRICK PICS! in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; everyone post [b]a[/b] good pic of yourself doing a good trick. rule this doesnt mean post pages upon pages of the same trick. :D [/b] ...
  • Tags barspin manual photo
S

SR20DET

New Member
TRICK PICS! post #1
everyone post a good pic of yourself doing a good trick. rule this doesnt mean post pages upon pages of the same trick. :D [/b]
 
E

evanc

Guest
TRICK PICS! post #2
 
D

delawarejames

New Member
TRICK PICS! post #3
i took my pegs off, and all i did was pedal grinds, manuals, barspins, and a railhop.

 
T

Trimix

Guest
TRICK PICS! post #4
Cool....both you guys are in Afghanistan, you should hook up and ride.

:prost:
 
K

kater

Guest
TRICK PICS! post #5
 
S

SR20DET

New Member
TRICK PICS! post #6
nice pics so far :D
 
E

evanc

Guest
TRICK PICS! post #7
Trimix said:
Cool....both you guys are in Afghanistan, you should hook up and ride.

:prost:
Hahaha, damn Trimix, don't you know by now? I'm in Upstate, NY. Afghanistan is just at the top of the list (A comes before U)
 
D

delawarejames

New Member
TRICK PICS! post #8






 
J

Julle^

New Member
TRICK PICS! post #9
Holy crap evanc that looks very fun and really cool. I need to try that :D Thanks for uhm... giving me ideas.
 
T

Trimix

Guest
TRICK PICS! post #10
evanc said:
Trimix said:
Cool....both you guys are in Afghanistan, you should hook up and ride.

:prost:
Hahaha, damn Trimix, don't you know by now? I'm in Upstate, NY. Afghanistan is just at the top of the list (A comes before U)
yea, I know... just being entertaining. It's not working is it?
 
E

evanc

Guest
TRICK PICS! post #11
Trimix said:
evanc said:
Trimix said:
Cool....both you guys are in Afghanistan, you should hook up and ride.

:prost:
Hahaha, damn Trimix, don't you know by now? I'm in Upstate, NY. Afghanistan is just at the top of the list (A comes before U)
yea, I know... just being entertaining. It's not working is it?
haha, just messing with you, man <3

Julle^ said:
Holy crap evanc that looks very fun and really cool. I need to try that Thanks for uhm... giving me ideas.
No problem, man...
 
M

MeatGrinder

New Member
TRICK PICS! post #12

The squeeks.

Comin' off a sprocket stall.
 
E

evanc

Guest
TRICK PICS! post #13
He said post A picture. not 2, not 3, not four. One.
 
D

delawarejames

New Member
TRICK PICS! post #14
shut up

why couldnt your homeboy jump that jump man?
 
J

Julle^

New Member
TRICK PICS! post #15
PENNYWISE MeatGrinder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Nice pics too :)
 
E

evanc

Guest
TRICK PICS! post #16
delawarejames said:
shut up

why couldnt your homeboy jump that jump man?
Are you talking to me? If so, what about?
 
D

delawarejames

New Member
TRICK PICS! post #17
evanc said:
delawarejames said:
shut up

why couldnt your homeboy jump that jump man?
Are you talking to me? If so, what about?
why couldnt he jump that double?
 
E

evanc

Guest
TRICK PICS! post #18
delawarejames said:
evanc said:
delawarejames said:
shut up

why couldnt your homeboy jump that jump man?
Are you talking to me? If so, what about?
why couldnt he jump that double?
Let's lose the pronouns and maybe I'll have some idea what the hell you're talking about? Who's "he?" What "double?"
 
D

delawarejames

New Member
TRICK PICS! post #19
to whoever posted the video. some asshole was trying to jump like a 10 foot double and after 10,000 tries he still coudlnt do it.
 
E

evanc

Guest
TRICK PICS! post #20
not me, jackass
 

New Topics

Top