Trials in Winter

D

dirtystreetrider

Trials in Winter post #1
I was just wondering do u guys still ride trials during the winter since some of our trials our wet so i started doing street but it aint rained for a while in england so they are dry now i think anyway do u guys take breaks from your trials i the winter.

D

dirtystreetrider

Trials in Winter post #2
Err dunno what one u mean the dirt jumps big doubles thats what i mean nyway back the the question

O

oibmxpunx

Trials in Winter post #3
they dont get wet cune the dirt get frozen and yes i ride trails in the winter some times

I

infantry43RIDER

Trials in Winter post #4
i ride my trails in the winter so yea.

S

StandardOX

Trials in Winter post #5
dirtystreetrider said:
I was just wondering do u guys still ride trials during the winter since some of our trials our wet so i started doing street but it aint rained for a while in england so they are dry now i think anyway do u guys take breaks from your trials i the winter.
Winter is better for me in some ways. When it snows, I can build a soft snow landing, to test tricks with.

A

ashton

Trials in Winter post #6
winter is better over here cause it rains about the same wich is barely ever and in summer its really hot but most trails are hidden in trees n stuff

S

sentaafEQpovar

Trials in Winter post #7
if it rains, u dont wanna rid eon it, cuase it leaves fatass divits, it uasally takes about 2-3weeks in cloudy weathe rwith no rain for em to dry up, but then again if u can scrounge up a shit load of carpets, u can place em over jumps and ride em as long as they not to wet, always nice to have a pile of dry dirt with a cover or sumthign over it, to sprinkle over puddles

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Trials in Winter post #8
I like riding in colder weather anyway because i dont get fatigued or sweat. Crashing in cold weather seems to hurt more but that doesnt matter. I hate leaves. They block the essential sun as to not allow dirt to dry leaving the ground underneath as mud. Leaves are also pretty hard to move without a rake and takes a long time to get them out of the way of the jumps. I like spring.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Trials in Winter post #9
leaves make lots of topsoil which means much much much good dirt all around, so after like 2 feet of digging its not all rocks, plus leaves make for shade, and during summer, it doesnt dry out the jumps, and it leaves the ground moist

G

Trials in Winter post #10
winter is good if it doesnt rain like ****

D

dirtystreetrider

Trials in Winter post #11
i want to make a foam pit out of leaves now
for my dirt jumps just dig a big whole fill it with leaves thats what i'lll do

S

sentaafEQpovar

Trials in Winter post #12
man, my jumps would be so ****ing huge if i could do that, but once u dig like 1-2 feet below ground, its rock

man u know whats cool, if u have a gap that u dont think u can clear, u fill it with christmas trees and branches and shit, then stick a carpet over it

New Topics