TREND...

• Discuss TREND... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; R.I.P. Trend BMX mailorder has shutdown. ...
  • Tags dirt mailorder
I

infantry43RIDER

TREND... post #1
R.I.P.

Trend BMX mailorder has shutdown.

R

ride888

TREND... post #2
What??? I was looking at their page in Ride a couple min. ago...To bad

I

infantry43RIDER

TREND... post #3
yea although i haven't ordered from them in forever it is sad to see an amazing mailorder company like Trend go down.

R

ride888

TREND... post #4
they have been around for a long time

I

infantry43RIDER

TREND... post #5
yea they have.
and they were rider owned which = awesome.
amazing deals too...like buy a frame and get 20 dollars off any fork.

R

rocket

TREND... post #6
Umm i was told Trend didnt shut down. they are reformating their website. It should be back up by January.

T

Trevor827

TREND... post #7
Trend sucks. Dans comp is the new revolution, bow down and praise.. you dirty grommets.

A

ashton

TREND... post #8
Trevor827 wrote:
Trend sucks. Dans comp is the new revolution, bow down and praise.. you dirty grommets.
you work for dans comp or sumthin?

E

EPMD

TREND... post #9
ashton said:
you work for dans comp or sumthin?
**** working, seriously its not the way to go for me... more time for other things... more time to mooch too

T

Trevor827

TREND... post #10
No, I am just a loyal customer. Man, I've got nothing but the best service from dans.

O

oibmxpunx

TREND... post #11
I

infantry43RIDER

TREND... post #12
icerocket said:
Umm i was told Trend didnt shut down. they are reformating their website. It should be back up by January.
it was all over the place...they are shutting down.
www.backlashbmx.com

and stop ****ing bitch fighting about mailorders...its sad.
use the one you like and get over yourself.

R

rocket

TREND... post #13
damn no more Trend. this guy i know works at a local bmx shop and he the told me just a week ago Trend didnt shut down . So i called him today and told him about this post and he said "my bad, i forgot tell you..." i was like "gee thanks...."

so dont believe everything you hear...even though you all know that. :wink:

Albe's rawks!

Dans comp = corporate.

S

sentaafEQpovar

TREND... post #14
yay down with coorprate, u know how we all hate getting a 5 pound box of xheezits for 32 cents and a 2 gallon bottle of sprite for 12 cents from walmart

I

infantry43RIDER

TREND... post #15
yea where do all your corporate "haters" shop?

R

rocket

TREND... post #16
theres a huge difference- with bmx shops you not only have a choice but your also supporting riders, your sport, and the image of what riding is all about.

A

ashton

TREND... post #17
icerocket... sing the sorrow is an awesome album :D

B

bruisedbob

TREND... post #18
yeah well. my local shops eat a fat one. they cater to mountain and track bikes. one guy there tried to sell me a mountain bike freewheel remover for ten minutes telling me the whole time it would work for mine. they carry Haro and Diamondback completes only and their parts are Diamondback or straight generic. two of the guys are cool and ride, but the shop sucks. chains, brake cables, grips, and an emergency rear wheel is all i have bought from there. its all about selection and speed.

L

leon_luxton

TREND... post #20
too bad i guess

New Topics